+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
Sent on July 21, Reached IRCC under from July 28. Processed August 19. Medical expired August 18. Passport reached IRCC before Medical expiration, but they waited until it's expiration and the next day they took it and didn't stamp. Just one day. My heart is breaking. I don't know what to do. They said they will send another Medical request. Don't know how long i have to wait again for the re- Medical request.
hi, i am also in the same situation, could you pls let me know that did you get remedical instruection letter from IRCC?

Akso

May 28, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question regarding the Passport submission process in VFS New Delhi, India.

My husband went for his biometrics on 12 August 2021, once it was done, he was asked to tell them which service he would like to opt for his passport submission (regular or premium) when he receive his PPR.
He wasn't sure which one to pick so he selected the normal service and they updated it in the system. So my question is - does anyone know what is the difference between both the services as in which one is better. Also, can we change it to premium service at the time we book an appointment for passport submission?
Please assist.

Thank you!

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have a quick question regarding the Passport submission process in VFS New Delhi, India.

My husband went for his biometrics on 12 August 2021, once it was done, he was asked to tell them which service he would like to opt for his passport submission (regular or premium) when he receive his PPR.
He wasn't sure which one to pick so he selected the normal service and they updated it in the system. So my question is - does anyone know what is the difference between both the services as in which one is better. Also, can we change it to premium service at the time we book an appointment for passport submission?
Please assist.

Thank you!
I gave 3000 for premium service.i think its useless.u can also check vfs site.i gave almost 3000 at the time of biometric.but then they also asked more 1000 rs.for passport submission at time of passport request after filling the webform

Akso

May 28, 2021
I gave 3000 for premium service.i think its useless.u can also check vfs site.i gave almost 3000 at the time of biometric.but then they also asked more 1000 rs.for passport submission at time of passport request after filling the webform
Thank you for your response, what is the difference between both the services? Is premium Service faster than the normal service?

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
i also got my passport without stamped today , got the same reason as yours. wondering when they would be sending new medical instructions , is it after after Oct ? or next week. pls keep me posted if you get updates from IRCC..
I will. But this is totally wrong. It's clearly saying on the website thqt it's valid for 12 months. I don't know wht canadian immigration is playing with our life's.

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Thank you for your response, what is the difference between both the services? Is premium Service faster than the normal service?
I think in premium service they mentioned that u can get free photocopies,refreshment,professional service if u need help over phone something like tht.but who need free refreshment if u not going there office.and there ph number never work.m not sure about normal

jesuraj.ratnara

Oct 15, 2019
Toronto
Any forums that talk about indirect routes available to travel from India to Canada? I hear people can come through Mexico, Poland etc.,!? Hopefully everyone gets visa soon!

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
hi all
please help me out
1). any idea if the file is more than 5 mb than how we can upload the file in GCKEY account (ircc asked to submit additional document). my file size is bigger than 5 mb.
2) is it possible ?? we can able to upload more than one file in GCKey?? please help me out because i have 4 days remain to submit the document.

thank you in advance.
Hi,
This should be helpful: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/reduce-the-file-size-of-a-picture-in-microsoft-office-8db7211c-d958-457c-babd-194109eb9535

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
I got to know from a friend’s friend who tried to get his second dose of Covishield earlier by showing his PR visa, and he was declined. The medical center guys said that only student and work visas are allowed to jump the wait time. :/
Hi, could you pls help let us know for remedical , will they send us an email direclty or we need to check GC Key account regularly for remdeical instruction letter , and also will it reflect in ECAS about remedical instructions, thanks for inupts