+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
What updates did you get after passport went to under process?
After it went to under processing, there was a complete silence for 2 weeks. We happened to log into my cic account which showed counterfoil was generated. Next day got SMS notification from vfs that decision envolope has been sent from ircc to vfs center and another message that it has been dispatched. These are the only notifications we received. Hope this helps.

maggarwa

Jan 15, 2020
Question: Can we get a second dose of covishied prior to the 84 day cut off by showing COPR doc/Spousal PR visa? If yes, any guidance on this matter will be highly appreciated.

We were told in one of the vaccination centers that they need either a job offer letter or admission offer letter from school in order to give second dose prior to the 84 day cut off.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Question: Can we get a second dose of covishied prior to the 84 day cut off by showing COPR doc/Spousal PR visa? If yes, any guidance on this matter will be highly appreciated.

We were told in one of the vaccination centers that they need either a job offer letter or admission offer letter from school in order to give second dose prior to the 84 day cut off.
I got to know from a friend’s friend who tried to get his second dose of Covishield earlier by showing his PR visa, and he was declined. The medical center guys said that only student and work visas are allowed to jump the wait time. :/

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
I received my passport without stamp due to my medical is going to expire on Oct-06. But it is still valid till Oct-06. I didn't understand this
i also got my passport without stamped today , got the same reason as yours. wondering when they would be sending new medical instructions , is it after after Oct ? or next week. pls keep me posted if you get updates from IRCC..

Sejn

Apr 23, 2021
Anyone who's passport went under processing on August 19th. Any update?
Mine went under processing on Aug 17th,(spousal application). We got an email saying its under process with ircc and a tracking ID. But its still saying no record found with the vfs tracking

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hello everyone
I request a passport submission on 22nd Aug for my wife
Our address was not serviceable

So they sent me 5 addresses
I choose and sent them closed address to drop passport at Bluedart in Ludhiana

After that no response, I even sent a reminder email on their passportsubmission email
Still nothing

Any help on this ?

Thanks