+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ********************* has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Regards,

We received this email. Can any one tell us what is the next step? Does this mean that IRCC has already stamped the passport and NDVO will dispatch it right away ?
Thank you in advance :)

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ********************* has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Regards,

We received this email. Can any one tell us what is the next step? Does this mean that IRCC has already stamped the passport and NDVO will dispatch it right away ?
Thank you in advance :)
Same here, i got this message. Did you get counterfoil update in GCK Key . I did not get counterfoil update on GC key account, hence worried :(

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
Hi All,
I have just received this update. Have anyone of you received the same? What does this mean.?
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20***** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."
got the same email today. how long did they take to send you the passport after this email

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
Same here, i got this message. Did you get counterfoil update in GCK Key . I did not get counterfoil update on GC key account, hence worried :(
gonna ask my representative to check the GC key, as we don't have access to it. Will update as soon as I have an answer

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
In my case, I came to know that the passport has not stamped only after delivering the passport to me. after passport has dispatched from the IRCC to VFS, I was expecting the counterfoil, but unfortunately haven't generated, so that time itself I got doubt. So, now I identified that the photographer has made mistake. I am trying to find the correct photo studio in Chennai.

I think you no need to worry, if its approximately matching with their expectation they may approve. All the best!
Thank you

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hello,

I am the principal applicant for my permanent residency application and I have received the passport request for my spouse who is in India. The instruction letter does not have any details on how to submit the passport to IRCC India\VFS and says to raise a webform to get the instructions. I have raised the web form and it says that it will take 28 days for a response whereas the letter says that the passport must be submitted to IRCC within 30 days.

Anyone else faced a similar situation?

Any help is appreciated.
Yeah
You can raise a webform using that link

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi All,
I have just received this update. Have anyone of you received the same? What does this mean.?
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20***** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."
I also got the same today .