+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me approximately how many days the did it take for members to get their passport stamped. Just an average number. It’s already been 11 business days for me
my passport was picked up ~30 days ago. went under process on july 30. nothing since then.

it's taking a very long time.

Shef08

Aug 19, 2021
You have to wait more, mine under process since 30th july, still no update from them and many like me are waiting for stamped passport. You need to get your passpprt first and then book any travel plans.
Yes yes we are aware of this. However my parents already had their valid visitor when we booked the tickets and in this time cic approved their PR and hence the passport request was undertaken from our end. Had I known this timeline, I would happily send them on visitor. This is so unfortunate because we are calling them on compassionate ground and despite cic approving, delhi office is now holding it.

ASD24

Nov 24, 2020
Hey..
Anyone here who has received the passport with visitor visa stamping.. how long does it roughly take to get the passport stamped?

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Submitted my childs paspsort last week for PR. When I checked the vfs tracking it showed ‘reAched ircc and under process’ and the cic status showing ‘decision made’. Now when i check the vfs status its showing ‘no records found’. Anybody have an idea why is it so? And also what more likely does ‘decision made’ mean?

jaxdacool1

Nov 27, 2020
Category........
FAM
So unfortunately our passport was returned due to mismatch in photograph specifications and as a result we will need to resubmit. I wanted to know if anyone here is familiar with the process of resubmitting the passport via VFS.

1) how does it work?

2) Can we use the same PPR to initiate another request or will we need something else?

3) what if your original PPR expires (beyond 30 days of receipt) and you use it to re initiate the process is that possible?

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
So unfortunately our passport was returned due to mismatch in photograph specifications and as a result we will need to resubmit. I wanted to know if anyone here is familiar with the process of resubmitting the passport via VFS.

1) how does it work?

2) Can we use the same PPR to initiate another request or will we need something else?

3) what if your original PPR expires (beyond 30 days of receipt) and you use it to re initiate the process is that possible?
Sorry to hear that … What was your underprocess date at IRCC ?
they are still accepting expired PPRs. Just get the photos done ☑ & submit it ASAP

jaxdacool1

Nov 27, 2020
Category........
FAM
Sorry to hear that … What was your underprocess date at IRCC ?
they are still accepting expired PPRs. Just get the photos done ☑ & submit it ASAP
Thank you for the response. The original PPR letter was received on July 19, exactly a month ago from today... not sure if VFS would object to this.

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thank you for the response. The original PPR letter was received on July 19, exactly a month ago from today... not sure if VFS would object to this.
Nope they wont , they said on their official site . That they will accept expired PPRs .
what was your underprocess date at IRCC v

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019

1) how does it work?

Which visa category and what specifications of photo mismatch??

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019

1) how does it work?

And when did you get it back??

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Submitted my childs paspsort last week for PR. When I checked the vfs tracking it showed ‘reAched ircc and under process’ and the cic status showing ‘decision made’. Now when i check the vfs status its showing ‘no records found’. Anybody have an idea why is it so? And also what more likely does ‘decision made’ mean?
Same with me yesterday it was showing in process today saying no records found