+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Hi All,
Any spouse PR applicants received passport after submitting to IRCC after 30th July? We have not received any update so far. We received awb for tracking more than a week ago and there is no update on it yet.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi All,
Any spouse PR applicants received passport after submitting to IRCC after 30th July? We have not received any update so far. We received awb for tracking more than a week ago and there is no update on it yet.
All spousal pr paspsorts on hold as no one has received counterfoil yet, so you also have to wait

Reactions: ViswaAnju

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
Hi All,
I am spouse PR applicant too. Passport picked up on Aug-10 and i don't know why its going to Bangalore. Anyone have any idea?

shiningbright

Nov 17, 2019
Hey all,

I'm an express entry primary applicant, spouse is dependent. Our PR visa expired in March 2020, and yesterday IRCC sent a passport request (after we redid our medicals)

1. IRCC's request clearly states, "All required documents must be submitted in one single package" for the primary applicant and accompanying family members. But the VFS 2 way courier requires me and spouse to create separate webforms and send separate courier packages.
Can anyone confirm if we need to courier passports separately, or will primary applicant's package have the dependent's passport, photos, height/eye color info, etc.?

2. VFS consent form:
a) We have already submitted our biometrics in 2019, so do we fill 'Applicants wishing to provide biometrics' or not fill that form?
b) What address do we fill in the VFS consent form: same as mailing address with IRCC, the address in our respective passports, or the courier pickup address?
We're visiting my parents, so scheduled courier pickup from their address. Our mailing address with IRCC is different, and spouse's passport has his hometown, mine has my hometown.
Will it matter if the address on the consent form and courier form doesn't match our mailing address / passport address?

Appreciate your help!

Yash@2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know the reason for passport returned for photo size incorrect? For PR it is 50mm x 70mm, will they reject if it 1mm extra like 71mm? I heard this from someone, not sure if this is true

Reactions: canadawaiting

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Does anyone know the reason for passport returned for photo size incorrect? For PR it is 50mm x 70mm, will they reject if it 1mm extra like 71mm? I heard this from someone, not sure if this is true
No idea what are they doing, butits wrong, as they creating more backlog by doing this. Photos should have been checked at the fist place when vfs received the envelope atleast this could save lots of time for everyone including applicants as well as for ircc. Good luck everyone whomsoever passport is in process.

Reactions: canadawaiting

Daisy95

Aug 8, 2021
Hi

I am facing a terrible situation now. I received PPR2 five days ago and raised submission forms with VFS and I got the confirmation emails too. It has been 4 days and I have not received the payment links. I have tweeted and emailed VFS multiple times but there is no response. If you call them they give automated messages only. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Should I raise new webforms?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi

I am facing a terrible situation now. I received PPR2 five days ago and raised submission forms with VFS and I got the confirmation emails too. It has been 4 days and I have not received the payment links. I have tweeted and emailed VFS multiple times but there is no response. If you call them they give automated messages only. What should I do? Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Should I raise new webforms?
Webforms go to IRCC and your issue seems to be with VFS. Contact VFS.

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Okay! My passport just got picked up but the bluedart guy didnot give me any acknowledgment nor did he note the awb number or anything. I am super freaked out right now because we dont have anything written on the envelope which states our name or adress or even awb.