+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Got below update few minutes back. But the AWB no. is not active it seems. Will take 24hrs to activate..
Did you get any update? @viswesh146 @RAGHAVK

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 8/4/2021 10:35:30 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs"
Nice,Has your gc key updated?
When ur passport put under process at IRCC?
Plz share timeline.
Thanks

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Nice,Has your gc key updated?
When ur passport put under process at IRCC?
Plz share timeline.
Thanks
I don't have access to my GcKey account. Its controlled by my employer. Below is the timeline for passport submission.

Passport picked up - 27 July
Passport reached VFS Delhi - 28 July
Passport sent to IRCC from VFS Delhi - 29 July
Passport under process at IRCC - 30 July
Passport sent to VFS Delhi from IRCC - 3 Aug
Passport received by VFS Delhi and couriered - 4 Aug

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I don't have access to my GcKey account. Its controlled by my employer. Below is the timeline for passport submission.

Passport picked up - 27 July
Passport reached VFS Delhi - 28 July
Passport sent to IRCC from VFS Delhi - 29 July
Passport under process at IRCC - 30 July
Passport sent to VFS Delhi from IRCC - 3 Aug
Passport received by VFS Delhi and couriered - 4 Aug
Wow,Congrats,it's very fast.
PR?

Reactions: Alpa007

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
How long does it take to get awb number from vfs after paying for 2 way courier service?
You can reply on the the payment link email with the payment confirmation screenshot. That helps with getting the AWB no. fast.

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Since July 30 2021 status in transit to ircc office New Delhi from VFS New Delhi.

Anyone same situation.

Hoping tomorrow we will get some good news.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I opted for 2 way courier service and paid Rs.3050 (India) and now I received passport request letter. I received the payment link but I am not sure if I have to pay because I already paid for the service. Would you please let me know what to do next?

Thank you

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I opted for 2 way courier service and paid Rs.3050 (India) and now I received passport request letter. I received the payment link but I am not sure if I have to pay because I already paid for the service. Would you please let me know what to do next?

Thank you
You have to pay for the courier service