+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
We got another "Ready for Visa" email today from CPC Ottawa which was basically a copy of the first PPR email that we got. It's ok to disregard it right? We got the first one in April and already sent the passport to VFS.

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
We got another "Ready for Visa" email today from CPC Ottawa which was basically a copy of the first PPR email that we got. It's ok to disregard it right? We got the first one in April and already sent the passport to VFS.
I received 2nd ppr on 19th july from ottawa too. First one on 19th march. That’s ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneed

M K

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Mine last status is

Visa application, tracking ID No. Xxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Anyone knows how long it will take after this. It's a PRTD visa stamping.
I received same email. Anyone knows about it ?

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
It means processing of your passport is complete and they are preparing for dispatch to your address. You can check your GCKEY to see if any counterfoil is generated.
does it really mean that? I think after this one more email we get from VFS saying that application is under process at IRCC.
I assume this is just return envelope they are talking about.

M K

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
It means processing of your passport is complete and they are preparing for dispatch to your address. You can check your GCKEY to see if any counterfoil is generated.
Processing of passport is not complete. I got another mail ( in-transit to IRCC)