Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Med's Done....
19-12-2020
Passport Req..
19-07-2021
What's the timelines after receiving the email for PPR?

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Email mentions we need to submit following things
*Completed package = Your Current & Valid Passport + Passport submission letter received from IRCC + Courier & SMS form duly filled+ Consent form duly filled.

Do we really need to submit photos?
If you have photos,ntg wrong in submitting.

kaur519

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, it was
Hi,

My husband sent his passport in march 2021 but it was returned to him without the stamp (reason incorrect photo size). Today (July 19, 2021) We tried to fill the webform for submitting the passport again as we were told. but the website won't allow us to do that as a file already in the system. Please advise what to do.
is anyone else having the same issue?
Please advise

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Hi guys, I received link for payment and completed the payment just now. Email with the payment link also has two forms - 'consent form' and 'courier sms request form'. Do i need to fill them now and send them? If so, to which e-mail id?

Thank you,
Pradeep

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys, I received link for payment and completed the payment just now. Email with the payment link also has two forms - 'consent form' and 'courier sms request form'. Do i need to fill them now and send them? If so, to which e-mail id?

Thank you,
Pradeep
After how much time you get the payment link after filling the webform

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020

Thank you,
Pradeep
You need to courier those forms along with your passport