Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ramesh Mokkapati

Jan 3, 2020
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Not yet . Only reference number after filling webform
Filled web form for my daughter (visitor visa-all types) and category TRV,is that okay?got only reference num,no email from them,is that ok to fill before 11AM IST? or do we need to submit again? Pls check and let me know friends,am bit worried now.thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: canadawaiting

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
I filled the form as well. only reference no#, no email yet.

usually how long do they take to send payment links after webform submission? Does anyone know?

Reactions: tamjan

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Filled web form for my daughter (visitor visa-all types) and category TRV,is that okay?got only reference num,no email from them,is that ok to fill before 11AM IST? or do we need to submit again? Pls check and let me know friends,am bit worried now.thanks in advance.
That should be fine, it's the IT team which works early and opens things up.

Reactions: Ramesh Mokkapati

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi guys.i have questions. So at the time of Biometric vfs jalandar ( india)chrge me 3050 rs. for passport courier in March .but that time i just had Biometric letter.so if now i get passport request letter.is i need to pay again?

M K

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi guys.i have questions. So at the time of Biometric vfs jalandar ( india)chrge me 3050 rs. for passport courier in March .but that time i just had Biometric letter.so if now i get passport request letter.is i need to pay again?
That Rs 3050 is for premium lounge service. For passport submission, i think u have to pay again .