+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
My passport has similar timeslines as well and even I am travelling on 17th April. But there has been no action from IRCC on my passport. I am worried sick as I have booked flights, quarantine hotels and have a new employment starting on 19th April. So I have to board the flight on 17th. There has absolutely been no response from VFS or Delhiimmigration to me and at this point I am unsure that the passport will reach me on time.

Did you reach out to DelhiImmigration by any chance? If so, can you tell how? Any contact number which they actually pick?
My passport is under process at IRCC since 22nd March 2021..
I am so worried ..no updates in CIC account ..no stamping..yet..anyone can help who have been in the same boat?..it's been 16 days
Don't worry .. it's taking time for most of the cases ..

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
No updates yet. 33 days and still counting. Kind of given up on these folks... lost all the interest and enthusiasm already.
Just tweet to ircc .. .. still don't worry .. many cases on twitter you will read where most of us have waited for long for each step after raising webform ..

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
I submitted my web form on 20 March and got the ticket number right away but nothing after that no payment link . Should I resubmit the web form or wait some more ? Please reply if you have the same scenario thanks
Don't raise another webform.. actually it's taking time these days ..rather mail to vfs in text stating the issue with all details and of webform..Also, try to get reply on twitter from vfs ..

agrawalakshay

Aug 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Hello,

I raised the webform yesterday for the passport submission and got the ticket Id too.

Today I received 1 sms with the payment link on CC avenue. Just after few minutes of making the payment I received another payment link. Both the links had same reference Id though (Ticket Id). I did not receive any email communication also about this payment.

Is this normal and is it okay if I already made the payment through the first link I received? Do I need to mail vfs about the successful payment confirmation to get the AWB? Please help if anyone has any idea about this.

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,
Hello,

I raised the webform yesterday for the passport submission and got the ticket Id too.

Today I received 1 sms with the payment link on CC avenue. Just after few minutes of making the payment I received another payment link. Both the links had same reference Id though (Ticket Id). I did not receive any email communication also about this payment.

Is this normal and is it okay if I already made the payment through the first link I received? Do I need to mail vfs about the successful payment confirmation to get the AWB? Please help if anyone has any idea about this.
Hi,
Similar case with me. Yesterday, I submitted three webforms (to submit passport for , work permit, visa issuance) and received auto emails late evening. No Biometrics requested as it was already done two yrs back during earlier WP application. Today I received total 06 SMS (no email). Each SMS mentioning INR1689.00 and specific reference number and payment link. First three payment links (in first three SMS) lead me to payment forms specific to each applicant. Again rest of three payment links (in last three SMS) lead me to payment forms specific to each applicant.

So, for each applicant I have two SMS which implies total fee 1689 +1689 = INR 3378 . Is it correct?

My understanding is that passport package will be picked up by Blue dart from my home & then will delivered back to my home post visa stamping. And this all is for fee of INR1689/- including SMS service. Please correct my understanding if wrong.

As of now I have paid only INR1689/- per applicant. I had not filled VFS webform twice for sure.

Please advise.