+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

AshishT2403

Mar 8, 2018
after 2 days there was an update that it has been delivered. The last email was on Mar 22, saying " your application, tracking ID No. 12345 has been received and is under process at the IRCC office" Did you receive any update?
Thank you for sharing this. Late in the evening today the bluedart shipping status changed to delivered. I have not received any email from vfs yet. Will keep you posted.

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
I called VFS this morning at 8:00AM, they guy told me raising another webform will further delay it. That guys tool my reference numbers, put me on hold and spoke to the relevant department and after 10 minutes told me that I should get the payment link with 1-2 hours. I waited until 4:45PM but didn't get anything. I called again and got this lady who keep on repeating please wait, please wait. I told her that in the morning the guy I spoke to told me that I will get the payment link within 1-2 hours. She told me not that's not possible, I need to wait for an email and then she hang up.

I really don't know what to do. Even IRCC told me they can't do anything, I need to figure that with VFS,
@MTLasalle At which number did you call VFS? When i try, I am not able to get a hold of anyone. I just get IVR! Could you please share the number here. Thanks!

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
My passport was picked up on 15 Mar. On 18 Mar I received a message saying it is under process at IRCC. After that I haven't received any update. Anyone who submitted their passport around/before 15 Mar who could pls share their timeline? Thanks for replying.
Which IRCC office is it being processed at? Please specify

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
i got the payment link but its only for my father who is a principal applicant but strange thing is that I got it on the passport submission reference number of the dependent.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
After making the payment, are we suppose to get an conformation email with a receipt or something like that?
I didn't get anything

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
After making the payment, are we suppose to get an conformation email with a receipt or something like that?
I didn't get anything
After making the payment, take the screenshot of payment confirmation (Transaction ID details) and send it in reply to the same email trail, you got the payment link, they will then share the AWB tracking number and pickup time and slot details, if your area is serviceable else you may receive an email with list of courier offices near to you place of stay and you may be requested to go and drop the package yourself at any of the courier offices in that list..

Hope this helps!!

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
After submitting the passport or after stamping?
submitting.. students get their passport back within 7 days.. For family class i seen it takes upto 10 days after submitting the passport.. mine also under process after 22 march

SJ_14

Mar 11, 2021
submitting.. students get their passport back within 7 days.. For family class i seen it takes upto 10 days after submitting the passport.. mine also under process after 22 march
It’s bharat bandh call today and off on Monday too. I hope it will not impact our applications

JDhaami

Jan 27, 2021
Sorry for the delayed response,... prior to receiving this sms you would have received another email with subject line "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details ", there they will mention the return courier AWB number
Hiii i received the same email. What is the further process after that . Did you get your pass port back ?

JDhaami

Jan 27, 2021
What does this comment mean "Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications. 'append " . Has anyone seen this after passport submission ?
Hiii i received the same email. Kindly guide me what is the process after that ? Is this normal ?