+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I am really stuck and don’t know what to do. Any advice will be really appreciated!

I submitted the passport submission form on March 1st for my parents but hasn’t received the payment link yet. I got an email that my address is not serviceable on March 18 but nothing after that. Its almost a month since I submitted the web form.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I am really stuck and don’t know what to do. Any advice will be really appreciated!

I submitted the passport submission form on March 1st for my parents but hasn’t received the payment link yet. I got an email that my address is not serviceable on March 18 but nothing after that. Its almost a month since I submitted the web form.
Email again or call them

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
My passport was picked up on 15 Mar. On 18 Mar I received a message saying it is under process at IRCC. After that I haven't received any update. Anyone who submitted their passport around/before 15 Mar who could pls share their timeline? Thanks for replying.

AshishT2403

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, my parents submitted their passports to Bluedart, and the status now shows Location = Antariksh and status = "On Hold As Requested By Shipper ". Does any one know what this means, please?
Hi Nishanj,

Did you get any info. on this one? I am in the same boat.

Thanks!

Kaurrrrrr

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
My passport was picked up on 15 Mar. On 18 Mar I received a message saying it is under process at IRCC. After that I haven't received any update. Anyone who submitted their passport around/before 15 Mar who could pls share their timeline? Thanks for replying.
Similar situation. No movement after underprocess

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
what if you raise another webform?
I called VFS this morning at 8:00AM, they guy told me raising another webform will further delay it. That guys tool my reference numbers, put me on hold and spoke to the relevant department and after 10 minutes told me that I should get the payment link with 1-2 hours. I waited until 4:45PM but didn't get anything. I called again and got this lady who keep on repeating please wait, please wait. I told her that in the morning the guy I spoke to told me that I will get the payment link within 1-2 hours. She told me not that's not possible, I need to wait for an email and then she hang up.

I really don't know what to do. Even IRCC told me they can't do anything, I need to figure that with VFS,

Reactions: big_guy_7

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Hi Nishanj,

Did you get any info. on this one? I am in the same boat.

Thanks!
after 2 days there was an update that it has been delivered. The last email was on Mar 22, saying " your application, tracking ID No. 12345 has been received and is under process at the IRCC office" Did you receive any update?

Reactions: AshishT2403

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I called VFS this morning at 8:00AM, they guy told me raising another webform will further delay it. That guys tool my reference numbers, put me on hold and spoke to the relevant department and after 10 minutes told me that I should get the payment link with 1-2 hours. I waited until 4:45PM but didn't get anything. I called again and got this lady who keep on repeating please wait, please wait. I told her that in the morning the guy I spoke to told me that I will get the payment link within 1-2 hours. She told me not that's not possible, I need to wait for an email and then she hang up.

I really don't know what to do. Even IRCC told me they can't do anything, I need to figure that with VFS,

For my case i have received payment link for dependent but not principal applicant.

I sent them a couple of emails but as you know... just like you i got no response... i called them as well but same response... they asked me to wait.

I am thinking of raising another webform, the worst thing that can happen is they will delete duplicate request. I will wait a couple of day before raising webform, i will most likely do it on Friday or Monday.