+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
My father is the principle applicant. First, I submitted the web form for my father and then mother with same email. Once I got reply with my mothers reference number asking for new address, I explained them the following:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to inform you that my father (Fathers Name) and mother (mothers name) both have been asked to submit their passports to IRCC New Delhi office. Both are part of the same application ________. My father is the principle applicant and my mother is the dependent on this application.

We have submitted separate passport submission form and here are the passport submission reference numbers:

• Mothers name: Reference number
  • Fathers name: Reference number

I would like to inform you that my parents live in a village and there are no house numbers. Here is the complete address:

If you can please provide us with the option to drop and pick up at the nearest blue dart office that would be great.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After that I got the following reply in like 20 minutes:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Addressing your below query, we understand that you would like to know about the 2-way courier service.

Please be informed that we are unable to process the dependent's request for the 2-way courier pickup service without Unique Client identifier Number.

Also, we would like to inform you that, each applicant may have a separate Unique Client Identifier Number provided by the High Commission of Canada as the However, the application number would remain the same for both the applicants.

Further, if you are unable to receive the separate Unique Client identifier Number for a dependent in this regard we would request you to check the same with the High Commission of Canada.

Also, Kindly confirm whether you wish to schedule the 2-way courier service for the principal applicant so that we can assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Best regards,

After that I replied the following:

Hello,

I would like to schedule the 2-way courier service for both, principal applicant as well as the dependent.
As requested, I do have the Unique Client identifier Number for both the principal applicant and dependent, which are as following:

• Principal applicant is _____________ and his Unique Client identifier Number is ____________
  • Dependent is _____________ and her Unique Client identifier Number is ___________
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks

After this I didn't get any reply.
Have you got any reply yet?

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Question. In the PPR email it says to submit height and eye colour of the principal applicant. Do we just write this on a separate paper?

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Can someone plz tell me the timeline to get the passport stamped from IRCC Delhi.

The passport was picked up by bluedart on MAR 18. When can I expect it to be back?

sukhoi2050

Mar 7, 2020
Question. In the PPR email it says to submit height and eye colour of the principal applicant. Do we just write this on a separate paper?
I also received ppr on 19 March
I am filling out an IRCC Form IMM 5455E - Supplementary Identity Form and Writing separately on a piece of paper. Just in case ask for the other one later and cause more delays. Congrats on your PPR email.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
I also received ppr on 19 March
I am filling out an IRCC Form IMM 5455E - Supplementary Identity Form and Writing separately on a piece of paper. Just in case ask for the other one later and cause more delays. Congrats on your PPR email.
Sounds good. Thank you and you as well.

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
Can someone plz tell me the timeline to get the passport stamped from IRCC Delhi.

The passport was picked up by bluedart on MAR 18. When can I expect it to be back?
1.How to fill consent form ? Type or write?
2. consent form is diff for diff ppl ..don't know why ? Some has heading for applicants n some has for residents?

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
Hi guys, keep patience.
Every step taking atleast two weeks,
Aftr passport submission form, the payment link is taking 10 to 15 days, and after payment the AWB take 1-2 business days.
After passport pick up or drop off, takes 3-4 business days to reach IRCC.
Passport return also takes average 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
If anyone confused about filling any form, please search it on youtube. It helps as they describe all steps in detail.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi guys, stay patience.
Every step taking atleast two weeks,
Aftr passport submission form, the payment link is taking 10 to 15 days, and after payment the AWB take 1-2 business days.
After passport pick up or drop off, takes 3-4 business days to reach IRCC.
Passport return also takes average 2 weeks.
No buddy, i got payment link sms in just 4 days, Payment done on 16th and its 20th march today, still no awb mail.

Reactions: Jagpi