+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah would fill NA in both sections of Page 4..Probably they can fetch the biometric details from the system.

The email and contact details in page2 of vfs consent form has to be of applicant right and not representative?.

Also in courier and sms form the first name can be left blank right since we are writing complete name in last name columm
Sorry for the late reply.

All details of Principal Applicant.
yes, for the last question!

wen23

Nov 6, 2020
Hi all,

Any idea whether VFS passport collection & delivery available anywhere in Kerala?

Since VFS said my address is not serviceable, I've sent them alternate addresses - 4 no:s, and asked about serviceable PIN codes in Kerala. But no response to my reply yet.

Anyone facing the similar issue?

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Hi all,

Any idea whether VFS passport collection & delivery available anywhere in Kerala?

Since VFS said my address is not serviceable, I've sent them alternate addresses - 4 no:s, and asked about serviceable PIN codes in Kerala. But no response to my reply yet.

Anyone facing the similar issue?
We sent from Kottayam. Pin Code 686531. They picked it up from home.

Reactions: wen23

chococanuck

Aug 13, 2019
@Sonali1990 and @sherin42 Thank you so much for responding to my questions. After raising hell with VFS via twitter and complaint form we finally received payment link and they will be picking up passport on Tuesday. Hope that goes smoothly. I wish you guys all the best for your future endeavors and have funtimes ahead with your loved ones:)

Everyone, you have to be on case with VFS after filling webform if you dont see payment link. The process is still not so transparent for folks who don't get it in 48 hours. Its concerning as there's a time limit on PPR and yes sounds like 30 days are enough but getting complacent after receiving it and waiting to hear from VFS wont cut it. I am sure lot of you have patiently waited for such a long time to receive PPR from NDVO and last thing you want is let it slip by.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
@Sonali1990 and @sherin42 Thank you so much for responding to my questions. After raising hell with VFS via twitter and complaint form we finally received payment link and they will be picking up passport on Tuesday. Hope that goes smoothly. I wish you guys all the best for your future endeavors and have funtimes ahead with your loved ones:)

Everyone, you have to be on case with VFS after filling webform if you dont see payment link. The process is still not so transparent for folks who don't get it in 48 hours. Its concerning as there's a time limit on PPR and yes sounds like 30 days are enough but getting complacent after receiving it and waiting to hear from VFS wont cut it. I am sure lot of you have patiently waited for such a long time to receive PPR from NDVO and last thing you want is let it slip by.
Thank you for your kind words and all the best to you too.

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017

Helping each other is the only thing that kept us going through all this time.
Good luck!

ptl_zhr

Dec 31, 2020
I made a payment of 2 way courier service yesterday but i haven't received the AWB number. What should i do??

vaish1605

Feb 23, 2021
hey guys, is there a way for us to extend passport submission dates? i have to travel overseas and i dont think i will get my passport by next week if i send it for stamping this week. confused. please help

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Anybody here who received their passport back? Just to figure out a timeline?