+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for reply..actually my wife does not have last name in her passport..in the application we kept the first name as blank and last name as thw full name..VFS form does not allow to keep first name or last name as blank..any idea what can be done?..
My husband also does Not have last name in the passport. While filling the web form, I wrote NA (not applicable) on the first name and wrote full name in the last name option as per our PR application!

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
My husband also does Not have last name in the passport. While filling the web form, I wrote NA (not applicable) on the first name and wrote full name in the last name option as per our PR application!
Thanks a lot for the reply..so just NA or NA(Not applicable)

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone know which airlines are flying to Canada form India? Is it only Air India or is Qatar airways also flying in?
Not sure about the flights yet, but have a suggestion for you.

As I mentioned I am also in India, since my husbands file was not completing, I thought of going back alone.
I booked the flight with British Airways, i did read the new guidelines but somehow I missed the point that I have to be Canadian Citizen to fly with them or my spouse have to Canadian Citizen to whom I am going, and

Indian Citizens can’t fly beyond UK.

I just thought of reconfirming after a week, if everything is okay, then that lady told me about this thing. And they issued me a voucher as it was not refundable ticket.

What I mean to say is, just double check and call airlines before finalizing your ticket on any platform!

Reactions: sherin42

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Not sure about the flights yet, but have a suggestion for you.

As I mentioned I am also in India, since my husbands file was not completing, I thought of going back alone.
I booked the flight with British Airways, i did read the new guidelines but somehow I missed the point that I have to be Canadian Citizen to fly with them or my spouse have to Canadian Citizen to whom I am going, and

Indian Citizens can’t fly beyond UK.

I just thought of reconfirming after a week, if everything is okay, then that lady told me about this thing. And they issued me a voucher as it was not refundable ticket.

What I mean to say is, just double check and call airlines before finalizing your ticket on any platform!
Noted. Thank you for that information. Family wants to come by Qatar Airways and from what I heard only Air India was flying and so I wanted to confirm.

If anyone else has any idea about Qatar Airways please do let me know

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks this really helps ..My wife can enter her email address and contact details in the web form right even though we got PPR on my email id..We want to add her contact details so its easier to communicate for courier
Yes, even we had representative in Canada, but while filling forms of VFS, I have included details of my husband.

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks this really helps ..My wife can enter her email address and contact details in the web form right even though we got PPR on my email id..We want to add her contact details so its easier to communicate for courier
Thanks yes submitter likewise..In the vfs consent form we just need to submit first 2 page right and it has to be filled by hand and not om computer right?..Page 3 and 4 not required to be filled right

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks yes submitter likewise..In the vfs consent form we just need to submit first 2 page right and it has to be filled by hand and not om computer right?..Page 3 and 4 not required to be filled right
Yes, you can fill by hand.

We don’t need to fill page 3 - if your wife will be present during pick up and receiving passport.
Page 4, is debatable, I personally have filled NA, on both the options of Biometrics, but some Have filled the top section of page 4. So, can’t really tell.

Whatever you choose, make sure you submit all 4 pages of consent form, even if you are not filling page 3 and 4.
Just write NA on all the sections that you are leaving empty.

P.S. For biometric thing, I did included the receipt, when my husband went to give the fingerprint a year ago, he insisted on including that, because the VFS guy that time told him to bring that receipt when coming to submit passport. But this thing is not mandatory as it’s not written anywhere.
Since, I was confused in the page 4 options, including the receipt was making sense to me.

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, you can fill by hand.

We don’t need to fill page 3 - if your wife will be present during pick up and receiving passport.
Page 4, is debatable, I personally have filled NA, on both the options of Biometrics, but some Have filled the top section of page 4. So, can’t really tell.

Whatever you choose, make sure you submit all 4 pages of consent form, even if you are not filling page 3 and 4.
Just write NA on all the sections that you are leaving empty.

P.S. For biometric thing, I did included the receipt, when my husband went to give the fingerprint a year ago, he insisted on including that, because the VFS guy that time told him to bring that receipt when coming to submit passport. But this thing is not mandatory as it’s not written anywhere.
Since, I was confused in the page 4 options, including the receipt was making sense to me.
Yeah confused about section 4 whether to fill or not..My wife does not have the receipt as it was taken back at the vfs office when she provided the biometric

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, that receipt is not mandatory though.
Yeah would fill NA in both sections of Page 4..Probably they can fetch the biometric details from the system.

The email and contact details in page2 of vfs consent form has to be of applicant right and not representative?.

Also in courier and sms form the first name can be left blank right since we are writing complete name in last name columm

Olive17

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
Need a small help when I fill the form, it mentions an application number- is the application number the file number by any chance?

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
Hi everyone,
Can someone please send me the link to fill the webform for Passport submission to VFS Delhi

thank you

rupshikha

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visa Office......
warsaw,poland
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
28-3-2015
AOR Received.
22-5-2015
File Transfer...
SLU processing started on 9/7/15
Med's Request
acc to ECAS 11/7/15 but informed by consultant on 25/7/15
Med's Done....
28/7/15...uploaded on 29/7/15......TLU 4/8/15
Interview........
ECAS changed to DM....6 lines added on 19/9/15
Passport Req..
23/9/15 as informed by consultant
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/15
LANDED..........
Landed on 8th november in Toronto
Hi everyone,
Need a small help when I fill the form, it mentions an application number- is the application number the file number by any chance?
It starts from F000 I guess