+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
For PA and Dependent after payment link.. do we need prepare two separate packages one fror PA and one for dependent.. there are two AWB numbers one for PA and other for dependent.. or both can be sent in one package..
You need to prepare 2 separate packages. One for PA and and a seperate package for dependent.

Please make sure you don't send both passports and photos and other documents in one package.

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Hello All,

We just received the passport request letter today.Had some questions on webform

1) Since we had already given the biometrics,the answer to question did you enrol for biometrics should be yes right?.

2) For spouse PR applications select your visa category should be passport submission letter for PR application right?.

3) I was my spouse representative so all the communications came to me but for filling this webform can we use my spouse email id and phone number so that courier service can directly reach out to her

4) My wife does not have a last name in the passport.For the application since the final name cannot be null so we kept first name as blank and final name as the complete name..
For filling the webform can we do the same first name as blank and last name as complete name

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
I checked on my CIC today evening and there was no update. Just checked My CIC I can see the counterfoil "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Parents should be getting the passports back early next week...

Reactions: Sonali1990

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hello All,

We just received the passport request letter today.Had some questions on webform

1) Since we had already given the biometrics,the answer to question did you enrol for biometrics should be yes right?.

2) For spouse PR applications select your visa category should be passport submission letter for PR application right?.

3) I was my spouse representative so all the communications came to me but for filling this webform can we use my spouse email id and phone number so that courier service can directly reach out to her

4) My wife does not have a last name in the passport.For the application since the final name cannot be null so we kept first name as blank and final name as the complete name..
For filling the webform can we do the same first name as blank and last name as complete name

Answer to all your questions is Yes

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Great, I may have to open a case with them.

Are there people like us who havent heard back from VFS ?

Is there way other than email to contact them ?
Yes, even I received after 3 days, and some others also received late. I had to email them twice, then I got the payment link.
First I emailed after 48 hours as per their instructions, then I again emailed on the 3rd day.
There is no other means of contacting them. When I called vfs, they said they are only attending biometric calls and I had only 1 means of contact, i.e. email.

So, give them couple of emails, they will reply.

Last edited:

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Yes, even I received after 3 days, and some others also received late. I had to email them twice, then I got the payment link.
First I emailed after 48 hours as per their instructions, then I again emailed on the 3rd day.
There is no other means of contacting them. When I called vfs, they said they are only attending biometric calls and I had only 1 mean of contact, i.e. email.

So, give them couple of emails, they will reply.
After submitting the web form do we need to send them the mail as well?..

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
After submitting the web form do we need to send them the mail as well?..
Usually No, if you receive the payment link within 48 hours of submitting the web form.
But if you don’t receive, then give them email, that it’s been so and so hours or days that you have not received the link.

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
I checked on my CIC today evening and there was no update. Just checked My CIC I can see the counterfoil "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details."

Parents should be getting the passports back early next week...
What is your timeline?

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Usually No, if you receive the payment link within 48 hours of submitting the web form.
But if you don’t receive, then give them email, that it’s been so and so hours or days that you have not received the link.
Thanks for reply..actually my wife does not have last name in her passport..in the application we kept the first name as blank and last name as thw full name..VFS form does not allow to keep first name or last name as blank..any idea what can be done?..

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Does anyone know which airlines are flying to Canada form India? Is it only Air India or is Qatar airways also flying in?