+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
Hello, anyone know if I will get two ppr’s? One for my daughter and one for my wife or just one ppr for both?

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi all,
I am a PR, applied for my wife's Outland sponsorship, got approved and received her passport back on Jan 27th, booked her a flight for Feb 20th. All i want to confirm is does my wife need any other document other than the ones stated below?
- Negative PCR test report
- Passport with stamp
- COPR
- Arrive Can receipt sheet
- Photocopy of marriage certificate, photocopy my PR card, etc. to prove that she is indeed my wife
- She is my immediate family member so I know she won't need any Authorization letter from IRCC

Is there anything that I am missing? Please add if so.

Thanks all in advance.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi all,
I am a PR, applied for my wife's Outland sponsorship, got approved and received her passport back on Jan 27th, booked her a flight for Feb 20th. All i want to confirm is does my wife need any other document other than the ones stated below?
- Negative PCR test report
- Passport with stamp
- COPR
- Arrive Can receipt sheet
- Photocopy of marriage certificate, photocopy my PR card, etc. to prove that she is indeed my wife
- She is my immediate family member so I know she won't need any Authorization letter from IRCC

Is there anything that I am missing? Please add if so.

Thanks all in advance.
keep eyes on new upcoming change:

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandatory-hotel-stay-air-travellers.html

Reactions: Boviesam

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Using the new webform https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/ how can we request for 2 passports to be submitted under 1 application number ?

When I submitted 2 webforms this is the email i got for one of my parents

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Addressing your below query, we request you to attach the correct passport request letter for verification purpose. Also, if you have not received a passport request letter yet, we request you to please wait as the same is issued by the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi.

"

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Using the new webform https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/ how can we request for 2 passports to be submitted under 1 application number ?

When I submitted 2 webforms this is the email i got for one of my parents

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Addressing your below query, we request you to attach the correct passport request letter for verification purpose. Also, if you have not received a passport request letter yet, we request you to please wait as the same is issued by the High Commission of Canada, New Delhi.

"
submit 2 webform and attached same passport request letter. (Principal applicant and Dependent)

submit same passport request for both passport submission. only principal applicant got Passport submission letter. dependent can use same letter to submit passport.

Last edited:
Reactions: nik_on

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
submit 2 webform and attached same passport request letter. (Principal applicant and Dependent)

submit same passport request for both passport submission. only principal applicant got Passport submission letter. dependent can use same letter to submit passport.

I did exactly as you said but this is what they sent me back. Any suggestions how I tackle that ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I did exactly as you said but this is what they sent me back. Any suggestions how I tackle that ?
Reply email and let them know that there is a 1 application for 2 applicant ( 1 principal applicant and other dependent)

Normally ones they have application number they know how many applicant in same file number.

make sure you pay fees for 2 passport submission.

Last edited:

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Reply email and let them know that there is a 1 application for 2 applicant ( 1 principal applicant and other dependent)

Normally ones they have application number they know how many applicant in same file number.

make sure you pay fees for 2 passport submission.
I replied back to their email. Waiting for their response. Was hoping they will reply today, but nothing from their side. If they work on Saturday or on Monday.... This is unnecessary delay..

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
so i had to raise two web form tickets for my parents passport submission since the webform doesnt have the option to select applicant and dependant together. I am confused as to why VFS wants us to pay two courier fees when the passport are going to be collected together. They have also sent me the payment link for web form submitted for Principal Applicant and not the dependant's webform. All these middle men companies does a lot of shady things when it comes to making money from applicants.

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I replied back to their email. Waiting for their response. Was hoping they will reply today, but nothing from their side. If they work on Saturday or on Monday.... This is unnecessary delay..
I am in the same situation, raised two web forms for my Mom & Dad. I dont understand why two passports which are under the same application cant be submitted together. VFS Delhi sent me payment link for just webform, which was for the Principal Applicant and not for the dependant. I sent them an email. called 1800 number, tried chat feature.....nothing works with VFS.