+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

lblue21

May 10, 2023
I raised the webform with VFS on Nov 22. How long would it take for blue dart to pick up the passport?
Looks like Blue dart hasnt received instructions yet for my AWB number. and VFS just asked me wait for 5 working days.

Any ideas on this?

sarathVar

Dec 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I have submmited my passport and my kids passport on December 7th. IRCC dehi hs received it on December 11th. I got a message that my passport has been dispatched to me. I can see the counterfoil in GcKey. My kids passport is still in process. Is it common to receive the passports at different timelines even though they were submitted the same time.

komal555

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is there anybody whose passpost went to chennai for passport stamping??? And in how many days return the passport??

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hi all, while doing the 2 way courier service, do we get to choose the date of pickup?

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
I opted for 2 way courier for delhi VAC. Bluedart picked it 2 days back, can I track the delivery of passports? I faced some issue with VFS and my first payment was deducted but didnt trigger the AWB, so I paid one more time and it seems I didnt opt for sms in 2nd try. So is there a way to track the current passport location? Or I just wait for it to come back directly.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I opted for 2 way courier for delhi VAC. Bluedart picked it 2 days back, can I track the delivery of passports? I faced some issue with VFS and my first payment was deducted but didnt trigger the AWB, so I paid one more time and it seems I didnt opt for sms in 2nd try. So is there a way to track the current passport location? Or I just wait for it to come back directly.
once bluedart delivers it to VFS, you can track on VFS website. You should receive tracking details from VFS

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
once bluedart delivers it to VFS, you can track on VFS website. You should receive tracking details from VFS
do you have a link for that? Do you mean VFS website or IRCC portal or Blue dart tracking? i searched AWB number on buedart it shows in process.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
do you have a link for that? Do you mean VFS website or IRCC portal or Blue dart tracking? i searched AWB number on buedart it shows in process.
Browse VFS website . You can track ONLY after you receive an email from VFS with tracking number (not Bluedart AWB number)

vikita

Aug 31, 2018
Browse VFS website . You can track ONLY after you receive an email from VFS with tracking number (not Bluedart AWB number)
I did receive some VFS tracking number and could track. Today I received that IRCC decision envelop is sent to me by VAC and I should be able to track it with AWB number, however I was given just 1 AWB number which was for my passport delivery to IRCC and dont have any other AWB for delivery from IRCC to me, was I supposed to get it at the time of buying 2 way or will i receive another email in coming days with that information?
sometime I think VFS makes this process intentionally complicated.