+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Gauti_2023

Mar 10, 2023
Team,Got a GU on PR Tracker after passport delivered to IRCC...any one knows what does it mean and what can we expect??

Jas07

Apr 21, 2023
Guys,My Passport got dispatched today from IRCC office,however there is no update in GCKey...just had GU on tracker last friday..any idea??

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Submitted sep 25 (in person at Chennai )
Reached vac Delhi and then high commission on 26
Under process since 27
Oct 5- decision envelope mailed
Oct 6 reached Chennai and collected the passport . So just 11 days for my stamping

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
I have received PPR for my spouse and child, i have only one PPR letter addressed to principal applicant (my spouse) I want to opt for 2 way courier service. It is mentioned that all documents should be in a single package. Does it mean my son's passport and consent form should be in the same envelope? Please help thank you.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I have received PPR for my spouse and child, i have only one PPR letter addressed to principal applicant (my spouse) I want to opt for 2 way courier service. It is mentioned that all documents should be in a single package. Does it mean my son's passport and consent form should be in the same envelope? Please help thank you.
A package should contain ALL documents of that single applicant (that is how to read it :) ). There should however be separate envelopes for each applicant, separate fees to be paid and separate tracking details as per no. of applicants.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
A package should contain ALL documents of that single applicant (that is how to read it :) ). There should however be separate envelopes for each applicant, separate fees to be paid and separate tracking details as per no. of applicants.
Thank you for the information. So my child will be a separate applicant? I was in an impression that my spouse is Applicant and he is dependent so it will be just 1.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
I submitted my passport on 16th Oct with 2 way service. It was received at IRCC New Delhi on 20th, it is still under process and hasn't been dispatched yet. When can I expect the passport to be dispatched? And is the delay because of the removal of 42 diplomats. I have flight booked for 22nd Nov(booked on the basis of TRV)
Please let me know current timeline

cournavdeept

Jun 25, 2023
Nothing on GC key yet...Passport was just delivered to IRCC 2 days back..so was surprised to see ghost update on PR tracker
I submitted my passport on 23td October and mee to got GU on tracker on 6th Nov. Did you know what is coild be? there is no update on GC key

cournavdeept

Jun 25, 2023
Hello everyone, is tracker ghost update after passport submission anyhow means that we will get our visa stamped soon?

any leads would be appreciated

Gur28

Nov 10, 2023
Hello everyone
I got PPR 24th Oct
Passport submitted 31st Oct
Passport in processing at Delhi ircc 2nd Nov
No further update yet.

Does anyone apply on the same date or somewhere near have any updates?