Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Got the Copr and one time visa stamp.

Timeline :
1st Sep under process
12th Sep ghost tracker update
14th Sep dispatch mail
14th Sep counterfoil updated on Gc key and status changed to approved.
If vfs hand over passport to ap
Normally it takes 15 to 20 days and in some cases upto 30 days but beyond that I think you should inform vfs first and take their advice
I contacted them , hoping to get reply within 2,3 working days, if applicant collects passport in person then does vfs changes status or it stays in progress? Because then I think they won't send dispatching email? Is it so?

Dbabb

Sep 14, 2023
If vfs hand over passport to ap

I contacted them , hoping to get reply within 2,3 working days, if applicant collects passport in person then does vfs changes status or it stays in progress? Because then I think they won't send dispatching email? Is it so?
Once the envelope is sent from IRCC, you will surely receive the dispatch email…coz IRCC sends it first to VAC that is vfs….then further it depends whether vfs goes for courier or collect in person option what ever the option was choosen by you….it 30 days have past my suggestion is to visit the vfs in person and tell them the situation.

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Once the envelope is sent from IRCC, you will surely receive the dispatch email…coz IRCC sends it first to VAC that is vfs….then further it depends whether vfs goes for courier or collect in person option what ever the option was choosen by you….it 30 days have past my suggestion is to visit the vfs in person and tell them the situation.
On gc key decision is made and in document status it says document copr with its no. And expiry date and passport no. Is this the final status we see on gc key ?

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
On gc key decision is made and in document status it says document copr with its no. And expiry date and passport no. Is this the final status we see on gc key ?
I got reply from ircc new delhi, it says your passport will be sent by two way courier service after counterfoil got generated.

Mosay

Jun 9, 2022
I got reply from ircc new delhi, it says your passport will be sent by two way courier service after counterfoil got generated.
Hello Rubal, could you please let me know how did you contact New Delhi IRCC.
My PP is under process at NDVO since 19th Sept.
Someone who submitted 1 day before me received the stamped passport (TRV application)

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hello Rubal, could you please let me know how did you contact New Delhi IRCC.
My PP is under process at NDVO since 19th Sept.
Someone who submitted 1 day before me received the stamped passport (TRV application)
You can contact using web form