+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Ruchita - did you send separate packages for yourself and 2 dependents or just one package ? My father is main applicant and mother is dependent. Received only one letter from IRCC whereas VFS generated 2 airway bills for pick up. Thank you
Need to have separate packages. You cannot club those in single pack.

JKSNK

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
31-Jan-2013
Med's Request
05-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2013
Need to have separate packages. You cannot club those in single pack.
Hi CNP - Thanks for quick response. There is only one IRCC letter addressed to my father (principal applicant) and doesn't have the name of my mother. Should I place the same IRCC letter copy in the package created for my mother? I was just wondering how VFS would know that these the two packages are under the same application number and how these packages get over to Canada Visa Office. Just got overwhelmed with the thoughts. Please let me know if you have more insights into the process. Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi CNP - Thanks for quick response. There is only one IRCC letter addressed to my father (principal applicant) and doesn't have the name of my mother. Should I place the same IRCC letter copy in the package created for my mother? I was just wondering how VFS would know that these the two packages are under the same application number and how these packages get over to Canada Visa Office. Just got overwhelmed with the thoughts. Please let me know if you have more insights into the process. Thanks
Same letter needs to be used, they are most likely connected using application no.

Sarjaria84

Oct 9, 2020
Guys,

Need your help please!
The passport was sent to VFS Mumbai and from there it was sent to VFS Bengaluru and IRCC office. Now it has been dispatched from VFS Bengaluru after stamping. I can also see the message 'Shipment arrived' on Blue Dart Tracker.
My question is, will the passport now go to VFS Mumbai or it will be directly delivered to our home address?

Need to book tickets accordingly.

Thanks!

Refugeeinquiry

Dec 4, 2020
Guys,

Need your help please!
The passport was sent to VFS Mumbai and from there it was sent to VFS Bengaluru and IRCC office. Now it has been dispatched from VFS Bengaluru after stamping. I can also see the message 'Shipment arrived' on Blue Dart Tracker.
My question is, will the passport now go to VFS Mumbai or it will be directly delivered to our home address?

Need to book tickets accordingly.

Thanks!
Did you summit your passport how long does it take to return. Our is in process from 16th August. Your information would be lot of help.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Did you summit your passport how long does it take to return. Our is in process from 16th August. Your information would be lot of help.
I also have the same question , i have vacation coming up in couple weeks and if we get passport back soon i can book same flight for parents if possible .

Dbabb

Sep 14, 2023
Got the Copr and one time visa stamp.

Timeline :
1st Sep under process
12th Sep ghost tracker update
14th Sep dispatch mail
14th Sep counterfoil updated on Gc key and status changed to approved.

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Got the Copr and one time visa stamp.

Timeline :
1st Sep under process
12th Sep ghost tracker update
14th Sep dispatch mail
14th Sep counterfoil updated on Gc key and status changed to approved.
My status also changed to approved a month ago and copr no. Was there but no dispatch email. Are you saying counterfoil to copr or visa?

Rubbal

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Copr Document number and Counterfoil both are showing same.
Is it possible that vfs made some mistake and has not dispatched passport or something like this because on my gc key my application was approved in July and status is decision made with copr showing in Aug

Dbabb

Sep 14, 2023
Is it possible that vfs made some mistake and has not dispatched passport or something like this because on my gc key my application was approved in July and status is decision made with copr showing in Aug
Normally it takes 15 to 20 days and in some cases upto 30 days but beyond that I think you should inform vfs first and take their advice