+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

I applied for a family class application with my dependent child on Jan 18, 2023. I received a passport request today, it mentioned only my UCI number and not our child's. Do they send PPR only for the Primary applicant and the dependent included by default or does the dependent receive a separate passport request?

Appreciate your help.
Thank you

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Is anybody sent a passport with a dependent? I chose the premium lounge at the time of biometrics so I paid for my application but not for my minor dependent because they told me there is no premium lounge for minors. How can I pay for dependents without PPR?
Please guide me if anybody is in the same situation.

diya_tj

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Urgent help please:

Hello All, I am trying to initiate the 2 way courier passport for my parents (PR application). This is the VFS link that I am using from the VFS website. https://cicforms.mioot.com/forms/PS/

So, my mother is the main applicant (father - dependent) and as we received only 1 passport request letter (i.e. for the main applicant), do we have to submit both the passports in one single package OR submit as individual 2 packages? The passport request letter says 'submit single package' while filling the details on the VFS website link above, it is asking how many applicants are there and asking for individual passport request letters (shall we choose 2 applicants and upload the same passport request letter?)

Can you please advise ASAP? (I read the initial (1st) post on this thread from 2020 of sending emails but I think now we have the option of using the above link) so confused a little.

Appreciate a quick response! Thanks!
Hi,
Did you send two packages with the same PPR?

phospec

Apr 16, 2023
NEED HELP regarding passport submission using VFS webform.

I have only my first name on my passport, in the PR Application, as per the instructions, I have entered "NA" in my first name and entered my complete name in the Surname field.

In the biometrics mail which I got from IRCC, the given name was blank and my name was mentioned in the family name.

While filling out the web form for the passport submission, the first name cannot be left blank. Should I follow the same pattern here too? Write "NA" there and mention my name in the last name field?

rpathak

Jun 20, 2023
Please inform me if there is anyone else who is currently facing a similar situation. I am currently residing in Canada while my wife is in India. As the principal applicant, I submitted my PR application on December 22, 2022, along with my wife being dependent.

I received the first portal email on April 12 and the credentials on May 10. After receiving the PPR request, my wife has now submitted her passport for stamping, but I have yet to receive my COPR on the portal. Unfortunately, her passport is still awaiting stamping at the Delhi IRCC office since June 5.