+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Update on my application...

Application has been approved just now saw an update on the profile with counterfoil details as well. Parcel would be delivered tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks respected members for insights and answering my queries. In total it took 1 week for me. On 4th I sent my parcel and today its stamped and application approved

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Update on my application...

Application has been approved just now saw an update on the profile with counterfoil details as well. Parcel would be delivered tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks respected members for insights and answering my queries. In total it took 1 week for me. On 4th I sent my parcel and today its stamped and application approved
Congrats

Reactions: Tivativalu

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
My application is also approved with the Document status now showing counterfoil details, expiry date etc. Also received the message that the decision envelope is with Blue Dart, so hopefully will get it tomorrow.

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
My application is also approved with the Document status now showing counterfoil details, expiry date etc. Also received the message that the decision envelope is with Blue Dart, so hopefully will get it tomorrow.
Congratulation !!

Awb active now, picked up at 17:35.

GcKey--waiting for update.

Reactions: workingmind

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
How about in tracker?
this one?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2022050******* has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2022/05/11 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.