+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Hello respected group members. Would VFS also send the passport drop of AWB number via email the same way it did for pick up. ?

They have shared the receipt when I made the payment but there is no AWB number on that. Just asking as today I got a dispatch message from VFS, but no AWB number.
No they wont. You can track your passport with the reference number provided both in bluedart tracking page and vfs tracking

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
PPR - 26 April
Webform Raised - 27 April
Pickup - 28 April
Under process by IRCC - 3 May

Got dispatch text and email. I think majority of those whose application was under process from 3 May are getting dispatch notifications.

Reactions: Timbits and Ashsan

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
I've been told if you receive passport dispatch back notification from vfs in less than 10 days, there's something worrisome ! I do not know how true is that? He said there should be atleast 15-20 days in the entire stamping process.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
I've been told if you receive passport dispatch back notification from vfs in less than 10 days, there's something worrisome ! I do not know how true is that? He said there should be atleast 15-20 days in the entire stamping process.
Who told you this ? And why are you getting worried.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
That is not true, whole process used to take only 3-4 days few years ago. As i saw here 3-4 people have sametime who shared here got dispatch message, i don’t think any thing is wrong with their visa stamps, It seems that processing time decreased that’s it

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Please dont scare us :confused:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello respected group members. Would VFS also send the passport drop of AWB number via email the same way it did for pick up. ?

They have shared the receipt when I made the payment but there is no AWB number on that. Just asking as today I got a dispatch message from VFS, but no AWB number.
The receipt they shared will have awb no for drop. Check right side top corener on that receipt

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
That is not true, whole process used to take only 3-4 days few years ago. As i saw here 3-4 people have sametime who shared here got dispatch message, i don’t think any thing is wrong with their visa stamps, It seems that processing time decreased that’s it
I double that, here 3 ppl with date 3rd may got dispatch notification today. So looks like processing time is reduced and we can expect GC key update in next 2 days. For my visitor visa it took 2+ day to reflect in March.
So just wait for passport and GC key update.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
The receipt they shared will have awb no for drop. Check right side top corener on that receipt
Hello respected member thanks for your insight. I just had a chat with VFS officer on their website and he gave me the AWB number for my drop off.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
I double that, here 3 ppl with date 3rd may got dispatch notification today. So looks like processing time is reduced and we can expect GC key update in next 2 days. For my visitor visa it took 2+ day to reflect in March.
Is it necessary for the EE profile to show approved in order to fly to Canada or not? My friend got his copr visa last week and still it shows submitted. Could he fly with status as Submitted in EE profile ?

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
I really hope this should be the case. keeping fingers crossed,

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Is it necessary for the EE profile to show approved in order to fly to Canada or not? My friend got his copr visa last week and still it shows submitted. Could he fly with status as Submitted in EE profile ?
As long as you have visa stamp and copr , you don’t need anything else from application

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Can someone please help me with my question. I am a little worried about the dimensions of the photos. The faces seems to be 37mm - 38mm from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin. The other dimensions are fine. will it be a problem, has anyone had their passports sent back with such photos?