+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Hello respected members, I am new to this thread.

I got a message from VFS that my tracking ID file is under process at IRCC Delhi office on 6th May. Any idea how much time it takes after that to get the passport back.
One week including weekend for some people.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
My passport stamping went under process on may 03rd and I received dispatch message this morning.. Still no update in gckey. Is anyone with same timeline got the dispatch message?!
When i checked the portal today and it seems like some updation happend bcoz the date showing last updated on 9th May 2022 but literally i dont see any kind of updation yet.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
PPR - 26 April
Webform Raised - 27 April
Pickup - 28 April
Under process by IRCC - 3 May

Looking at the past experiences of people here, the quickest we can expect dispatch from IRCC is 9 or 10 days after it comes under process. So I am hoping to receive my dispatch message on 12th or 13th May. My PPR is for Express Entry PNP Outland.

Last edited:

Muthu04

Jan 27, 2022
When i checked the portal today and it seems like some updation happend bcoz the date showing last updated on 9th May 2022 but literally i dont see any kind of updation yet.
Same here PR tracker shows last updated on may 9 but still application is in progress in both tracker and gckey

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
Received reminder in gckey to submit the passport within 21 days to obtain visa. Package already is with IRCC for processing since 3rd May.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Same situation here,we got this message today for my infant PR visa, nothing updated in portal yet.
Earlier they sent it back without stamping due to photo dimension error.
So this time I measured it with a ruler and seems like everything is fine
But i am still worried.
Please update when you receive the passport
All done Bro. Got them on Friday May 6th.

Reactions: Ashsan

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Pick up:28th
In process at IRCC MAy3rd
received this email:
VFS Global​
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2022050********** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
Received reminder in gckey to submit the passport within 21 days to obtain visa. Package already is with IRCC for processing since 3rd May.
Got Dispatched message today, AWB not yet activated. Was in processing since 3rd May.

if there stamping isn't not done then do we get information letter in GCKey @Ashsan , .

Also, I am PA [inland] and this is for my spouse, so will I be able to get her ECOPR and counterfoil information in GCKey ? I can see her Biometric details in GCKey.

Muthu04

Jan 27, 2022
Pick up:28th
In process at IRCC MAy3rd
received this email:
VFS Global​
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 2022050********** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
Your gckey got updated?!

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Got Dispatched message today, AWB not yet activated. Was in processing since 3rd May.

if there stamping isn't not done then do we get information letter in GCKey @Ashsan , .

Also, I am PA [inland] and this is for my spouse, so will I be able to get her ECOPR and counterfoil information in GCKey ? I can see her Biometric details in GCKey.
We will get the reason letter in the envelope along with our passport.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello respected group members. Would VFS also send the passport drop of AWB number via email the same way it did for pick up. ?

They have shared the receipt when I made the payment but there is no AWB number on that. Just asking as today I got a dispatch message from VFS, but no AWB number.