+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Lss.82

May 5, 2022
Hello Guys,
Got this message today morning
" The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEWDELHI. "

Does this mean my stamping went fine ? I cannot see my counterfoil yet. Just nervous about the ongoing photo errors. I measured my photo dimensions in photoshop and also manually.
Also I am unable to track the AWB number from the Invoice-Acknowledgement receipt.
We also got this message today about my mother pr visa. The GCKEY has not been updated yet.
We have sent the passport second time.
They earlier sent it back without stamping telling wrong specifications of the photographs. But according to me photos were as per specifications.
Then we re-sent the passport with new photographs. Now I am anxious that whether they stamped it this time or not? Waiting for the package to return.

Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Unless you have your stamped passport in hand or counterfoil generated & Final decision as approved in your GCKey account, you can’t confirm if the passport is sent with a visa stamp. Keep checking your GCKey account today at regular intervals.
Thanks @muscletech I can see the counterfoil now and final decision approved.
Received the Dispatch message. Just waiting for more updates on tracking.

Reactions: Timbits

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
We also got this message today about my mother pr visa. The GCKEY has not been updated yet.
They earlier sent it back without stamping telling wrong specifications of the photographs. But according to me photos were as per specifications.
Then we re-sent the passport with new photographs. Now I am anxious that whether they stamped it this time or not? Waiting for the package to return.
Did you see Counterfoil message in your mom's account. I hope it gets done this time.

Just4pgp2019

Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Can someone please guide me.

my parents received pp request and are in India (principle applicant is my father and dependent is my mother)
how much would be total INR for vfs to collect passport for two way service?
I tried and the amount is coming to INR 3688 for two passport Is this correct or I should just select 1 applicant ?
please advise

thanks.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Guys,
Got this message today morning
" The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEWDELHI. "

Does this mean my stamping went fine ? I cannot see my counterfoil yet. Just nervous about the ongoing photo errors. I measured my photo dimensions in photoshop and also manually.
Also I am unable to track the AWB number from the Invoice-Acknowledgement receipt.

Same situation here,we got this message today for my infant PR visa, nothing updated in portal yet.
Earlier they sent it back without stamping due to photo dimension error.
So this time I measured it with a ruler and seems like everything is fine
But i am still worried.
Please update when you receive the passport

Reactions: Tivativalu

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Same situation here,we got this message today for my infant PR visa, nothing updated in portal yet.
But i am still worried.
looking at your case....my photographer used photoshop for the desired dimensions. 31 mm and 36 mm face to crown dimensions. I think it is likely to get rejected then !

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
But i am still worried.
When did the passport reach IRCC and when did processing started?
I think it takes a day to update on website, surely it is not updated at the same time this message is sent

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
lot of applicants are receiving their passports without getting stamped coz of this "photo dimension" issue.
I know but earlier it was the photographer’s fault because the dimensions were completely wrong and this time i myself measured the dimensions and seems fine.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
When did the passport reach IRCC and when did processing started?
I think it takes a day to update on website, surely it is not updated at the same time this message is sent
Passport reached Ircc on May 3rd
Your application, tracking ID No.2022xxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue May 03 2022

bhardu

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
NOC Code......
Passport reached Ircc on May 3rd
Your application, tracking ID No.2022xxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue May 03 2022
after how many days of posting the courier you got this message ?