+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Amansethi86

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Received an update in the morning that our processed application has been dispatched today (8th April).
Timeline is as follows:
PPR- 11th March
VFS webform submitted: 14th March
Passport picked up: 16th March
Reached VFS: 17th March
Reached IRCC and under processing: 21st March
Processed application dispatched: 8th April
Category- PR. FSW.

Hope the others that are waiting get an update soon as well.
All the best!
Congratulations..how many copies of COPR has been received at your end..

sb17

May 29, 2019
Hey Everyone - My passport processing started at IRCC office on 24th March. Counterfoil updated - 8th April, email received about GC Key update 9th April, passport dispatched from IRCC office to VFS Delhi - just a min ago (11th April)

Surprise element - My counterfoil says the expiry date is July 2022 - just 3 months! So need to rush now and complete the landing. I have no idea why I got just 3 months validity because my remedicals were passed in Feb 2022.

Fatehrai

Oct 19, 2021
Does anybody know that if IRCC send passports without stamping (because of wrong photo s), will they still take 20 working days? Or they will send it comparatively in lass or more days?

gattusushmita

Mar 18, 2022
mine is the same case, it's been 20 days still I did not get any update.

Did you sent the instruction letter with the passports.
Does anybody know that if IRCC send passports without stamping (because of wrong photo s), will they still take 20 working days? Or they will send it comparatively in lass or more days?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
IRCC will only be able to determine if photos are of correct specifications (or not) when your application is picked up for processing and I assume the processing is done sequentially in order in which they are received. So I think as per current timelines, you will have to wait for ~3 weeks to know the final decision.

Reactions: Fatehrai

gattusushmita

Mar 18, 2022
I too sent the consent form, courier form passport and passport request letter... But forgot to send the letter which they have sent with the courier