+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
As everyone probably knows here that VAC Premium Lounge service is a big scam as they claim openly to expedite the application process and we all know they have no role over application process. I am not at the stage where i need to submit my passport yet, but i did my biometrics few days ago at VFS Ahmedabad and declined their Premium Service. I saw most applicants falling in their trap and paid around 4000 as they were scared ( VFS scared them about their application and promised them that their application would be 50 % faster).

I am not sure what is the exact process to submit the passport. However, i know we have to email VFS with few applicants details including whether we have taken their Premium service or not, providing receipt as proof, and in return they send usva link to make payment online for passport to be picked up via courier. My question is, if we have not taken their premium service then, they deliberately delay to send a payment link. I have seen people waiting for link for obver 10 days and few people receive the payment link within few hours.

Is this just because we have not opted for their Premium service?

Can anyone please share their experience whether they paid for their premium service?

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
As everyone probably knows here that VAC Premium Lounge service is a big scam as they claim openly to expedite the application process and we all know they have no role over application process. I am not at the stage where i need to submit my passport yet, but i did my biometrics few days ago at VFS Ahmedabad and declined their Premium Service. I saw most applicants falling in their trap and paid around 4000 as they were scared ( VFS scared them about their application and promised them that their application would be 50 % faster).

I am not sure what is the exact process to submit the passport. However, i know we have to email VFS with few applicants details including whether we have taken their Premium service or not, providing receipt as proof, and in return they send usva link to make payment online for passport to be picked up via courier. My question is, if we have not taken their premium service then, they deliberately delay to send a payment link. I have seen people waiting for link for obver 10 days and few people receive the payment link within few hours.

Can anyone please share their experience whether they paid for their premium service?
VFS premium service is mostly for the stamping process.. i have noticed that people who opted for premium service got their passport stamped in 2 weeks wherein it takes 3 weeks or more for individuals who didn't opted for that.. also, i didn't opt for it but i got payment link immediately..

#EEC

May 19, 2019

Those days r gone when u have to send email for two way courier for passport transmission.
System is quite improved n fast these days,just fill the webform for two way courier service and payment is made online instantly n u recieve your AWB no. Within 24 hours,after that ur passport will be picked up by courier guy n u r done.... making parcel ready by the time courier pick up comes is ur responsibility...
In my opinion VIP membership hardly makes any difference,it's beneficial for ppl who frequently use VFS Global service

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Those days r gone when u have to send email for two way courier for passport transmission.
System is quite improved n fast these days,just fill the webform for two way courier service and payment is made online instantly n u recieve your AWB no. Within 24 hours,after that ur passport will be picked up by courier guy n u r done.... making parcel ready by the time courier pick up comes is ur responsibility...
In my opinion VIP membership hardly makes any difference,it's beneficial for ppl who frequently use VFS Global service
Agree. The webform has helped immensely, plus premium services doesnt really fasten the process. Stamping of passport depends on IRCC and not VFS.

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
I am not sure why we just can't courier our passport directly to VO. I remember doing this back in 2009. Going through VFS is useless and also the Premium Lounge service is pure scam. Yet, i see lot of people fall for this.

sumi_0530

Star Member
Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2009
Doc's Request.
26-09-2011
File Transfer...
20-10-2012
Med's Request
01-04-2013
Med's Done....
18-04-2013
Interview........
dont know
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
Hi All,

My parents got the letter for the submission of passport for trv on 30th March. On 31st march we have submitted the webform and got the awb number.

we are still waiting for the passport to be picked.

I have called customer care and sent various emails. They are asking 24-48 hours time but nobody is coming to pickup.

what can i do in this situation, What are the options do I have ?

thanks

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi All,

My parents got the letter for the submission of passport for trv on 30th March. On 31st march we have submitted the webform and got the awb number.

we are still waiting for the passport to be picked.

I have called customer care and sent various emails. They are asking 24-48 hours time but nobody is coming to pickup.

what can i do in this situation, What are the options do I have ?

thanks
If courier office is not that far just go n drop urself...

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi. My application is approved on my GCKey account and a counterfoil is generated. However, I haven't gt any dispatch message. Any idea in this regard. Thank you