Aug 19, 2014
Passport (stamped) and COPR received.
2march - passport picked up
4march - under process at NDVO
30- dispatch mail
31- Passport received

AjayKalra

Feb 15, 2019
Hi All, My passport is "Under process" at NDVO since 7th March. Both me and my wife's passport were picked up together. My wife (Dependent) passport was dispatched and received on 25th March. Mine is still pending. Anyone in similar situation? Anyone with "Under process" date of 7th March still waiting?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi All, My passport is "Under process" at NDVO since 7th March. Both me and my wife's passport were picked up together. My wife (Dependent) passport was dispatched and received on 25th March. Mine is still pending. Anyone in similar situation? Anyone with "Under process" date of 7th March still waiting?
@JNAIR1529 had same situation and could help you.

Terminatorimmi

Feb 11, 2020
incorrect photo specifications,so snet the photos again.But they have mentioned as your medicals will also expire soon. But I have done medicals on 21st sep 2021.
Write them web form or try to call.

Will they give another 30 days to submit passport with corrected photos or initial timeline will be applicable?

Terminatorimmi

Feb 11, 2020
if due to photo specs error it is returned then existing RFV letter will be valid as they asked to submit in 30 days? Or they give another 30 days?

Terminatorimmi

Feb 11, 2020
VFS cannot make a decision on your application. It will always be IRCC
Can you answer this please

if due to photo specs error it is returned then existing RFV letter will be valid as they asked to submit in 30 days? Or they give another 30 days?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can you answer this please

I dont think a new RFV letter is issued. You can resend application with same letter. Just flip few pages back on this thread to understand how others who faced the same issue handled the situation. Best luck.

Reactions: Terminatorimmi

Terminatorimmi

Feb 11, 2020
Do you know any case.....What will happen in case 30 days crossed as of intial timeline and person's passport returned without stamping?