+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Terminatorimmi

Feb 11, 2020
hi
have u received anything after awb number m in the same situation my husband's passport hasnt been picked in 20 days we are still waiting i have done necessary emails but no response yet
Such a shame act, my advice would be dont waste time as they only give 30 days, raise another request with different address or city. And on parallel circulate this matter on all over social media.

Raj376

Sep 3, 2021
Hey Anoopj, You guys can try to visit nearest Bluedart place and talk to actual person there, it might help and they might accept your package there right away. Good luck

Anoopj

Mar 31, 2022
hi
have u received anything after awb number m in the same situation my husband's passport hasnt been picked in 20 days we are still waiting i have done necessary emails but no response yet
hey thanks for replying we couldn't find any solution we didn't get any revert back from the emails we sent so we filled the webform again the second day bludart picked the passport hopefully it will get stamped soon

Reactions: Terminatorimmi

Vish248

Jun 9, 2021
Received counterfoil in gckey and application status changed to Approved today.
Haven't received message for passport dispatch yet.
(Passport under processing since 10-Mar-2022)

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Received counterfoil in gckey and application status changed to Approved today.
Haven't received message for passport dispatch yet.
(Passport under processing since 10-Mar-2022)
congratulations please update the movement you receive dispatch message?

gattusushmita

Mar 18, 2022
hello anyone please reply,

my passports returned without stamping due to incorrect photo size, I again sent back the photos.

in the form they have also mentioned that your medicals will also expire soon. But we have done our medicals on 21st Sep 2021.

cyborg009

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021

my passports returned without stamping due to incorrect photo size, I again sent back the photos.

in the form they have also mentioned that your medicals will also expire soon. But we have done our medicals on 21st Sep 2021.
When did you submit your passport?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
What is counterfile and how it is looks like, someone please send the screens hots.
When your application is approved and visa is stamped on passport , your gckey will be updated with visa with details like - start date, validity, visa no. etc. This is counterfoil.

Reactions: MrBB

Terminatorimmi

Feb 11, 2020

What was the issue with the photos?