wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Finally, decision envelope is dispatched from IRCC.
Now, when I’ll receive it? Any idea.
And how to track it now?
Track it using AWB number, given by VFS Global, on Bluedart website.

Last edited:

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Finally, decision envelope is dispatched from IRCC.
Now, when I’ll receive it? Any idea.
And how to track it now?
Did you check your GC key?
When was your profile details updated?

Matheswaran

Jun 4, 2018
Ones passport successfully deliver to VFS New Delhi, Next working day you will get Email/text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number. as per email subject line it say requested additional details BUT this is VFS standard format. no need to reply this email.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My passport got delivered to 'Antariksh' location in Delhi yesterday (29th) but I have not received any email confirmation. Is this something to be worried?

UPDATE: about 10 mins back got an sms update with VFS tracking number.

Last edited:

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Track it using AWB number, given by VFS Global, on Bluedart website.
hi, quick question...
I paid 2422rs for 2 passports pickups and got AWB numbers...blue dart picked up courier yesterday but today I have got a SMS with another link and invoice number to pay to 2422 rupees again, but when I clicked on it, it says payment link has been cancelled.
Just want to know how much is the blue dart courier fees for two packages?

Matheswaran

Jun 4, 2018
hi, quick question...
I paid 2422rs for 2 passports pickups and got AWB numbers...blue dart picked up courier yesterday but today I have got a SMS with another link and invoice number to pay to 2422 rupees again, but when I clicked on it, it says payment link has been cancelled.
Just want to know how much is the blue dart courier fees for two packages?
I think they've not charged you for 'Package Transmission'. I paid 3378 for 2x passport submission and got a message with vfs tracking number 10 mins back (that my passport is sent to IRCC). It might be worth dropping them an email asking for clarification on the payment amount.

Reactions: Ismelda Jiménez

gagzzz

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I think they've not charged you for 'Package Transmission'. I paid 3378 for 2x passport submission and got a message with vfs tracking number 10 mins back (that my passport is sent to IRCC). It might be worth dropping them an email asking for clarification on the payment amount.
thanks for replying... I understand that 2422rs seems less for two passport pick ups but when they issued me 2 AWBs so I thought the price is correct. This is only passport submission for two people with no biometrics for supervisa..

Matheswaran

Jun 4, 2018
thanks for replying... I understand that 2422rs seems less for two passport pick ups but when they issued me 2 AWBs so I thought the price is correct. This is only passport submission for two people with no biometrics for supervisa..
Ok, mine is no biometrics as well, but work permit. So, probably for super visa there is no 'transmission charges'.