+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Guys .. Submitted Forms on March 9th ..Got an SMS on March 18th that payment link will expire in 24 hrs but never got any payment link .. Still nothing ? What can we do ?? Anyone with similar issue ?
I am in same boat, called customer service but not of much help, they asked me to email them of this issue, which I did. So far no reply, this time even didn’t get automatic acknowledgment reply to the email. Don’t know what else we can do.

DVikash

Mar 15, 2021
I am in same boat, called customer service but not of much help, they asked me to email them of this issue, which I did. So far no reply, this time even didn’t get automatic acknowledgment reply to the email. Don’t know what else we can do.
Just got the payment link and paid.

Dec2019

Dec 14, 2020
Hello Everyone, we have submitted 2 separate webforms on Mar 09 (for my wife & son) & opted for SMS (without Premium Lounge), and today have received 2 types of payment links each for both my wife and son. Firstly, we got 2 payment links of INR 1211 on email, and after paying them we got another 2 links of 1689/- INR on SMS. They haven't mentioned anything about the purposes of each payment type (1211/- and 1689/-), Did anyone had a similar experience ? Does anyone has any idea why they send two payment links of different amounts ? Any inputs would be really helpful. Thanks ..

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I got area not serviceable email on Friday (March 19th) and I replied on the same date with an option to drop the passports at Blue Dart office, how many days will it take to get the payment link?

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
I got area not serviceable email on Friday (March 19th) and I replied on the same date with an option to drop the passports at Blue Dart office, how many days will it take to get the payment link?
Can take 7-10 days, some cases 15 days as well.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi guys, i just got one sms for payment link.... no email so far....

I submitted for both my father and mother... i think i received only for one so far...

anyone in the same boat?

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Hi guys, i just got one sms for payment link.... no email so far....

I submitted for both my father and mother... i think i received only for one so far...

anyone in the same boat?
Email VFS details of your mother and father respectively. Must include in details their webform ticket numbers, their respective UCI numbers and explain that you need payment link for both of them.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Email VFS details of your mother and father respectively. Must include in details their webform ticket numbers, their respective UCI numbers and explain that you need payment link for both of them.
I had actually did that before... when i received the confirmation of WebForm... i replied to my mother's email and explained them about these 2 different UCI number and everything... but i guess they did not check it...

anyways, i will do it again... what email address did you use? passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
also, i made the payment, but i think it will be fine as if i receive second link i will pay again

what is your thought?