+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi All,

I got my PPR on April 3rd, 2023 and submitted my passport at Delhi VFS on April 5th, 2023. The passport reached IRCC Delhi on April 6th and has been in process since then. I do see people with similar timelines or people who submitted after me getting their passports back. Should I be worried or is it a normal timeline?
No need to worry, I submitted my passport on march 31 and its dispatched on 19th April still waiting to receive it. You can expect you passport dispatched by end of next week for sure.

Reactions: ankush075

ankush075

Aug 16, 2020
No need to worry, I submitted my passport on march 31 and its dispatched on 19th April still waiting to receive it. You can expect you passport dispatched by end of next week for sure.
Thank you. I just see everybody getting an update and with my tickets already booked, i'm worried if they don't send it. Is there any chance of rejection after PPR? No right?

Maitripatel31

Sep 3, 2021
I have submitted my passport for stamping on march 27, and it was received and was under process at delhi on march 29 which makes it almost a month. I already booked ticket 1 may. please help me what should i do ??

Naz99

Feb 16, 2023
Can anyone who received passport after stamping, does the PR tracker status shows as closed or is it showing you are now permanent resident?

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
HI,
Appreciate for your response.
I have my passport send for stamping, and when I checked status, it reached Vfs Ops- Del and says " On Hold as requested by the shipper".
what does that exactly mean?
please respond.

Naz99

Feb 16, 2023
HI,
Appreciate for your response.
I have my passport send for stamping, and when I checked status, it reached Vfs Ops- Del and says " On Hold as requested by the shipper".
what does that exactly mean?
please respond.

It's better to contact VFS on this