FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Mine is under process at ircc since 3rd feb still waiting.....
Seems they work randomly even here. When at least pp stamping should be FIFO based.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
Did you send both cancelled and renewed original passports to IRCC for stamping or only the renewed valid one???
No, I only sent the renewed one since the PPR letter asked for the current and valid passport and also when I asked around in forums or FB groups everyone suggested me to send the latest one only. Although I have informed IRCC back in December 2021 about the renewed passport via webform along with the copy and around the first week of february 2022 noticed that they have opened a section in my IRCC account document section to upload a copy of renewed passport so uploaded a copy there as well. Not sure if this is something causing the delay now.

BTW my first COPR expired back in August 2020 and back in september 2021 when I recieved email If I'd still be interested in moving to canada, I was only asked for re-medicals whereas sometimes I notice that individuals are asked for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) as well.

Obamayang

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
No, I only sent the renewed one since the PPR letter asked for the current and valid passport and also when I asked around in forums or FB groups everyone suggested me to send the latest one only. Although I have informed IRCC back in December 2021 about the renewed passport via webform along with the copy and around the first week of february 2022 noticed that they have opened a section in my IRCC account document section to upload a copy of renewed passport so uploaded a copy there as well. Not sure if this is something causing the delay now.

BTW my first COPR expired back in August 2020 and back in september 2021 when I recieved email If I'd still be interested in moving to canada, I was only asked for re-medicals whereas sometimes I notice that individuals are asked for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) as well.
You can send a webform just for peace of mind inquiring the reason for delay.

It might just be a waiting game..bz clearly not being processed first in first out.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
You can send a webform just for peace of mind inquiring the reason for delay.

It might just be a waiting game..bz clearly not being processed first in first out.
In the PPR, my primary office is mentioned as CPC Ottawa as I had applied for EE when I was back in US working there but the PPR letter that I have received is from New Delhi High Commission office.. Not sure while filling the webform which option should i select if my application is being processed inside or outside canada?

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021

May be they were waiting for the upload of renewed passport in your IRCC account and now processing your stamping. Keep us updated, if you see any movement.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

For expired COPR holders, they asked for passport upload when they sent a ppr letter. Even I had to upload eventhough when there was no change in my passport details.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
May be they were waiting for the upload of renewed passport in your IRCC account and now processing your stamping. Keep us updated, if you see any movement.
I would have understood this but I am on a telegram group where there was another person who had the same issue as mine and did not upload the renewed passport copy to his IRCC account until few days back and right after a day or two his passport was dispatched after stamping. His VFS tracking status was showing in process since 20 Jan 2022 and I believe he got the dispatched email on 9 or 10 February 2022.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
For expired COPR holders, they asked for passport upload when they sent a ppr letter. Even I had to upload eventhough when there was no change in my passport details.
Yeah I think they opened the document section in my IRCC account to upload renewed passport copy on the same day when they sent a PPR letter to me via email, i.e., 19th Jan 2022 but I did not notice it until the first week of february because I had a status of your action is required in my IRCC account and was not able to figure out why my status is showing so. Once I noticed that I need to upload the renewed passport copy and once I did, the IRCC account status for my application changed to Submitted.

Reactions: CNP

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations. Hope we hear something soon
UPDATE:
PA CEC inland, Spousal Outland PR
Jan 31st: PP picked up from Mumbai
Feb 3rd: Under process at IRCC
Feb 15th: Dispatched from IRCC to CVO-NEW DELHI
Feb 16th: Received from the IRCC Office on Wed Feb 16 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Feb 16th: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ******* has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Feb 16 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Feb 17th: Recvd stamped PP at home in the morning around 9am even before getting any tracking detail from Bluedart.
Sidenote, GCKey is still not updated and is still on "We are processing....." generic bullshit. So peeps don't panic if GCKey is not updated, they will be still processing the PP stamping.

sm24

Feb 15, 2022
Did you pay for both or one person? It should have shown a total for each passport. The webform is buggy, if you toggle between applicants, the system removes one user from the payment.
Yeah the web form doesn’t give me confidence lol. I paid for both. But all good, blue dart guy came and picked up both passports - he had 2 envelopes with 2 separate AWB numbers. Later the same day we got an email response from vfs as well with my father’s AWB number.

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Anybody whose pp under process since 2nd Feb or earlier still waiting?
I have seen ppl with 3rd and 4th Feb receiving stamped pps today.
SMH at IRCC work process.
Under process Since Feb 1, no updates yet.

My friend from Feb 1 got it dispatched today.

Seems pretty random honesty :/

ivehope

Apr 17, 2017
I will be raising a web-form for my parents passport stamping. My parents don't have surname (last name) in their passports, what should I put in the last name field when filling VFS passport submission web-form? Should I just put given name in both first name and last name fields or add 'NA' in the last name field (required field).
Appreciate any help!