N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
Hey all,
I have a simple question please, now for my current role I am planning to obtain a letter from the HR having the basic information like my name passport no. job title starting date and end date.
And get another one as well but from my direct manager with details like the job responsibilities, full time, hours/week
The HR wont agree to provide me with any custom experience letter so this is why iam planning on giving two and will send them along wwith bank statement stating my salary (as salary is not mentioned in any of the letters) and the appointment letter signed by the CEO 2 yrs back.
Is that enough?
Please help me if iam missing anything

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
Hey all,
I have a simple question please, now for my current role I am planning to obtain a letter from the HR having the basic information like my name passport no. job title starting date and end date.
And get another one as well but from my direct manager with details like the job responsibilities, full time, hours/week
The HR wont agree to provide me with any custom experience letter so this is why iam planning on giving two and will send them along wwith bank statement stating my salary (as salary is not mentioned in any of the letters) and the appointment letter signed by the CEO 2 yrs back.
Is that enough?
Please help me if iam missing anything
I've submitted the entire mail trail (correspondence with 2 different departments I worked at between 2009-2013/ my related work history). This was a total of 20 pages. The HR refused to provide me with custom letters. So I uploaded several different along-with their refusal (and their contact details). My work experience is 6 years old and I am not even in the same country.

I believe it all needs to come together and MAKE SENSE to CIC. If you try to organize stuff so that the guy behind the desk can actually find it logical - I don't see any issue.

My application is underway & this is what "I" did. Rest, the more experienced members here should be able to add to this.

For my viewpoint, just try to hit on every point they've asked for. For any additional clarifications, use the LOE.

Best

Reactions: Canadavisa92

Canadavisa92

Dec 21, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2019
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
IELTS Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Request
Upfront (uploaded with application)
Med's Done....
08-04-2019
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2019
VISA ISSUED...
27/07/2019
LANDED..........
21/11/2019
I've submitted the entire mail trail (correspondence with 2 different departments I worked at between 2009-2013/ my related work history). This was a total of 20 pages. The HR refused to provide me with custom letters. So I uploaded several different along-with their refusal (and their contact details). My work experience is 6 years old and I am not even in the same country.

I believe it all needs to come together and MAKE SENSE to CIC. If you try to organize stuff so that the guy behind the desk can actually find it logical - I don't see any issue.

My application is underway & this is what "I" did. Rest, the more experienced members here should be able to add to this.

For my viewpoint, just try to hit on every point they've asked for. For any additional clarifications, use the LOE.

Best
Thank you, yes this is what I was planning to do, and good luck with your application.
I also hope we have thr insight of the experienced members