+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two questions after the landing procedure is done.

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Guys,

I am CEC inland, did the flagpoling on Oct 29th, waiting for my PR card. Just had two quick questions:

-How can I update my SIN no. What is the procedure?

-I am planning to go back home in December, probably before I receive my PR card. My friend might bring my card along with him when he comes. So, the question is just in case, if he is unable to bring it, can I use by BOWP to re-renter Canada rather than applying for PRTD.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am CEC inland, did the flagpoling on Oct 29th, waiting for my PR card. Just had two quick questions:

-I am planning to go back home in December, probably before I receive my PR card. My friend might bring my card along with him when he comes. So, the question is just in case, if he is unable to bring it, can I use by BOWP to re-renter Canada rather than applying for PRTD.
1. Service Canada
2. No

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Guys,

1. Just go to Service Canada with your passport and COPR
2. Maybe you could flight to the US if you have visa and then enter Canada by land with the COPR??. Otherwise, you will need a travel document, I don't remember the exact name but the officer mentioned it when I did my landing at the rainbow bridge.

ddlykitten

Oct 3, 2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2016
Guys,

2. Your BOWP is no longer valid. You have to either get a PRTD or enter Canada with CoPR by land only with a private vehicle.