+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two questions about extra evidence documents for PR renewal

worriedanxious007

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Hello!

Can I include a credit report that was done on me in 2011, as it does show inquiries from when I went to apply for credit crads, jobs etc? Would this be ok to submit with PR renewal application?
Also, I will only have two NOAs to submit with my renewal app, am I ok to go ahead and send just the two as I won't have time to get all five now for this.
I am also going to include - bank statements, letter from ballet school where I did classes every evening for three years, car purchase document, insurance documents, health visits record, and the other stuff they have asked for such as IMMform and driving licence and passport pages.
I did 4 years out of the last five in Canada, the past year have been in Europe. Returning next week to renew the PR card which is soon to expire.

Thanks for all help.

neoseal

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
"I did 4 years out of the last five in Canada, the past year have been in Europe."

Just wondering, are you not eligible to apply for citizenship? UK allows dual citizenship, so just apply Canadian citizenship and get rid of PR hassle.
You may have already looked, however just to point out to the online citizenship tool..

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do?&lang=en