08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hi all,

I have a foreign bachelor's degree which has been assessed and a Canadian post-secondary diploma.

In my express entry profile, I have two rows for these and in each row I have selected "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years." for both of my qualifications under level of education column. Is it correct?

There is a ? icon above the drop down menu and it had following information:

"To get the correct number of points, make sure you choose the answer that best reflects your case. For example:
If you have TWO Bachelor’s degrees, or one Bachelor’s AND a two year college diploma, choose - "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nightrocker said:
Hi all,

I have a foreign bachelor's degree which has been assessed and a Canadian post-secondary diploma.

In my express entry profile, I have two rows for these and in each row I have selected "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years." for both of my qualifications under level of education column. Is it correct?

There is a ? icon above the drop down menu and it had following information:

"To get the correct number of points, make sure you choose the answer that best reflects your case. For example:
If you have TWO Bachelor's degrees, or one Bachelor's AND a two year college diploma, choose - "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years."

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Please select BAchelor's for your bachelor's degree and select 2 or more degree option for your canadian diploma..
thanks.

hope it helps.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
ntwkengg said:
Hi,

Please select BAchelor's for your bachelor's degree and select 2 or more degree option for your canadian diploma..
thanks.

hope it helps.
Hi there,

Thanks for the quick response. But why to select "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for the diploma?

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/eca-conversion.asp

Please refer this. As far as I understand, apart from your Bachelor's degree, the other must be Post Bachelor's / Post Graduate

and NOT Post secondary. So, I think you should stick to One Degree

Hope this helps :)