+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more post-secondary program!!!!!!!

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (CLB levels 6,7 & 8)

If some one has a master from Canada and a three years bachelor from out side canada will he/she get points under Skill transferability factors ?

I have done my MBA in canada and my bachelor out side of canada with no ECA but it seems i have got 50 points for Skill transferability factors. is it becasue my master is from Canada?

Maplemadness82

Dec 2, 2014
ARMANIZ said:
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (CLB levels 6,7 & 8)

If some one has a master from Canada and a three years bachelor from out side canada will he/she get points under Skill transferability factors ?

I have done my MBA in canada and my bachelor out side of canada with no ECA but it seems i have got 50 points for Skill transferability factors. is it becasue my master is from Canada?
You just add your education exactly as certified. The system takes care of assigning the points.

Dani2772

Feb 16, 2014
Hello,

Under the same thing, I would like to know if I qualify for this:

I have an undergraduate degree from Canada and an Accounting designation (CMA). Can I select this option?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dani2772 said:
Hello,

I have an undergraduate degree from Canada and an Accounting designation (CMA). Can I select this option?
The CMA is a professional designation - it's not a degree, diploma or certificate. So you only have one post-secondary credential (the undergraduate degree).

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
ARMANIZ said:

Yes, the points based on the Canadian master's. I created a express entry profile with Canadian masters and foreign undergrad (by mistake I filled yes to the question if as my undergrad is a Canadian degree ). I got ITA in march , I found this mistake and rejected ITA , corrected the mistake and re-submitted the profile.

Guess what? my points on re-submission didn't change at all. I submitted a case specific inquiry, to which CIC replied saying as I have a Canadian masters so my undergrad is recognized, I don't even need a ECA.

I was furious about rejecting that first ITA ( I had to wait for 2 more months to get a new one at the end of june!)

So you are good !

abyurla

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Did you try WES website to see if they can evaluate your CMA?

WES evaluates Accounting professional qualifications and you can then claim it as a 2nd post-secondary in addition to your Bsc

Dani2772 said:
Hello,