+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more Degree/diploma Clarification/ Suggestion

psysteve

Jun 12, 2019
Hi member of canadavisa,

Subject: Two or more Degree/diploma.

I have this one issue that I’m stuck with for my CRS SCORE.

I’m single & 27 years old planning to move to Vancouver BC.

Im self employed since 4 years having a proprietorship firm of international Courier Business.

My complete Education below.
1. 10 & 10+2 From National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) India
2. A Bachelors degree in Mass Media (BMM) from university of mumbai, India.

My IELTS SCORE :- CLB Level 9

So the main part is my CRS SCORE IS 429

I’m planning to do a Postgraduate Degree/Diploma - (Specifically One year Only) as I have less time or I start loosing points on my age after 29 years.

By doing the PGD I understand my score will increase from 429 to 462 with my previous profile. However I’m not able to find a good full time PGD Course that would add upto my previous degree of BMM.

BUT. I have found many one year part-time PGD programs in university of mumbai but I’m not sure if WES will evaluates a part time or is part time PGD considered under two or more degree/diploma category.

How to be sure that I am going to get into the two or more degree/diploma category.

Please share knowledge. What to look at university/credit points etc any tip is valuable for me to choose a course.
Thanks
Stevan
psysteve@me.com

Reactions: KabeerWest77

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi member of canadavisa,

Im self employed since 4 years having a proprietorship firm of international Courier Business.

I’m planning to do a Postgraduate Degree/Diploma - (Specifically One year Only) as I have less time or I start loosing points on my age after 29 years.

By doing the PGD I understand my score will increase from 429 to 462 with my previous profile. However I’m not able to find a good full time PGD Course that would add upto my previous degree of BMM.

BUT. I have found many one year part-time PGD programs in university of mumbai but I’m not sure if WES will evaluates a part time or is part time PGD considered under two or more degree/diploma category.

How to be sure that I am going to get into the two or more degree/diploma category.

Please share knowledge. What to look at university/credit points etc any tip is valuable for me to choose a course.
Thanks
Stevan
psysteve@me.com
I am not sure about Uni of Mumbai but you can go for 1 year PGD from IGNOU. It is accepted by WES.

psysteve

Jun 12, 2019
I am not sure about Uni of Mumbai but you can go for 1 year PGD from IGNOU. It is accepted by WES.
Is this a distance PGDM also is it part time or full time?

I also need to know will a part time PGD with 30+ credits will be applicable over my graduation degree to obtain the two or more Degree Category

tripdee

Jun 15, 2019
Hi member of canadavisa,

Thanks
Stevan
psysteve@me.com
Go for 1 year post graduate diploma in human resource management from IGNOU. This is a direct entry program which doesn't require OPENMAT and accepted by all credential evaluating agencies WES/CES.

cinderellab

Oct 31, 2019
Go for 1 year post graduate diploma in human resource management from IGNOU. This is a direct entry program which doesn't require OPENMAT and accepted by all credential evaluating agencies WES/CES.
Hello, is the course you suggesting from IGNOU a distance learning, online or regular course ?