+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or more certificates

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
Hi there .I have a query I completed ba (3years) in India then did a diploma (1year) in England.am I eligible for two or more certificates on must be three years?

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
I got that they consider Ed my ba equal to graduation and diploma as post graduate diploma of one year.Can I now apply for that category

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
I got that they consider Ed my ba equal to graduation and diploma as post graduate diploma of one year.Can I now apply for that category
graduation = bachelor's (three years or more)?

If yes, then you have a graduate degree (bachelor's) and a post graduation diploma, hence can apply under 2 or more degrees, diplomas or certificates. @Ssimran

check here for yourself: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

Last edited:

Kiran@sibia

May 13, 2019
Thanks but I am confused ...does duration of diploma matter? As mine is of one year post graduate. And I have only seen or read about people having two years post graduate diploma s

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Thanks but I am confused ...does duration of diploma matter? As mine is of one year post graduate. And I have only seen or read about people having two years post graduate diploma s
Well, there are 3 yr grad + 1 yr certificates given in canada website for how to read our ECA which are equal to 2 or more degrees diplomas and certificates. I'll post this question elsewhere and link here if found anything.

Dreamcan19

Mar 23, 2019
Hi All,
I have done my graduation (3 years) and then went ahead with a Diploma in Education (D Ed) which was around 2 and 1/2 years course. my doubt is would i be able to grab the points for holding two or more certificates? Thanks in advance for your help