+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TWO OR MORE CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMAS OR DEGREES...

User7

Aug 22, 2017
Hi, everyone.

I am going to ask my university(ies) to send my diploma(s) to WES for evaluation this week. Here is the isssue:

I have a one-year master degree and a two-year master of arts degree from different universities in different countries, both outside Canada.

Here is my question:
1 - Would I earn more points if I request ECA evaluation for both masters, or just getting an ECA report for the two-year MA would give me the same points?

I would really appreciate an answer on this. Thank you everybody for your time and help. Cheers!

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, everyone.

I am going to ask my university(ies) to send my diploma(s) to WES for evaluation this week. Here is the isssue:

I have a one-year master degree and a two-year master of arts degree from different universities in different countries, both outside Canada.

Here is my question:
1 - Would I earn more points if I request ECA evaluation for both masters, or just getting an ECA report for the two-year MA would give me the same points?

I would really appreciate an answer on this. Thank you everybody for your time and help. Cheers!
Mate, I would suggest you send both the masters degree for evaluation. No one can confirm whether WES will evaluate your masters degree as Masters. They might even evaluate it as a post graduate diploma. However, if they assess atlist one of your masters degree as Masters, you ll be able to claim masters degree point. It wont cost you extra for getting your both masters evaluated, flat CAD $200.
cheers

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Mate, I would suggest you send both the masters degree for evaluation. No one can confirm whether WES will evaluate your masters degree as Masters. They might even evaluate it as a post graduate diploma. However, if they assess atlist one of your masters degree as Masters, you ll be able to claim masters degree point. It wont cost you extra for getting your both masters evaluated, flat CAD $200.
cheers
the above question is from august

mavi83

Dec 19, 2021
Hi,

It's clearly two degree. So you enter them separately. The system will automatically give points "for two or more degrees."

All the best
Hello @TanakaM

I am in same situation with my WES assessment summary saying "Bachelor's degree (four years)" whereas the details have the 'Completion of an executive management program offered by a graduate school of business'.

Can you please guide what did you select finally - two or more degrees or not ?