+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two or More Certificates, Degrees or Diploma - Let's Get it Sorted

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am from India. You can find my educational qualification below. All the details are after my High School education.

Diploma in Computer Engineering - 3 Years
Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering - 4 Years (I got into engineering as lateral entry since I have a Diploma. Hence, it is just 3 years for me)

I am yet to do ECA and preparing for IELTS at the moment. I am finding the writing section quite hard because of which I keep postponing my IELTS date.

Thanks! :)
Okay...

You'll definitely get 2 or more certificate points for that qualification after both get assessed.

My bachelor was a lateral entry,too..Because I got Rerognised Prior Learning credit from Diploma accounted towards my bachelor. So, I ended up doing only 2 years bachelor as my diploma was worth 1 year bachelor study. So, I'm really happy with my ECA outcomes.

I suggest you submit your ECA apolication now,dear. As it will take time to get the report (3 months or longer). Especially for Indian qualifications. WES specifically, do second verifications for Indian degrees due to the fraud/fake documents they found last year as well as high volume of RCA application received by WES.

john.cena

Aug 1, 2019
Okay...

You'll definitely get 2 or more certificate points for that qualification after both get assessed.

My bachelor was a lateral entry,too..Because I got Rerognised Prior Learaning credit from Diploma accounted towards my bachelor. So, I ended up doing only 2 years bachelor as my diploma was worth 1 year bachelor study. So, I'm really happy with my ECA outcomes.

I suggest you submit your ECA apolication now,dear. As it will take time to get the report (3 months or longer). Especially for Indian qualifications. WES specifically, do second verifications for Indian degrees due to the fraud/fake documents they found last year as well as high volume of RCA application received by WES.
I have to travel to my hometown in order to start the ECA process since I stay away from home because of work reasons. I'm thinking to travel as soon as possible after I finish my IELTS because I don't want to take a break in-between during IELTS preparation which would make me lose focus and go back to square one.

And thanks for the advice! :)

Reactions: Dheana90

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Good Morning,

Please could you help me with a query?

My transcripts are ready to be sent to WES. My board cant courier the envelope,So i will be doing on there behalf.
They will be stamping there address on A4 size envelope and will seal it and sign it across.
Should be WES address be printed and pasted on the envelope or hand written address is fine?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Good Morning,

Please could you help me with a query?

My transcripts are ready to be sent to WES. My board cant courier the envelope,So i will be doing on there behalf.
They will be stamping there address on A4 size envelope and will seal it and sign it across.
Should be WES address be printed and pasted on the envelope or hand written address is fine?
Either way should be find. WES provide their printable address in your account. I believe it should be on the "mailing address" Tab. So, you can just print it and affix it to the envelope.

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Either way should be find. WES provide their printable address in your account. I believe it should be on the "mailing address" Tab. So, you can just print it and affix it to the envelope.
Thank you Dheana90. I will take the print out and affix it .

Reactions: Dheana90

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Thank you Dheana90. I will take the print out and affix it .
Hi Dheana90,

I got the sealed and signed envelope from the board,They have hand written the both the addresses. To address(WES address) on the top right corner and from address on bottom left corner. This is ok? as on WES website its written "Affix the label to the lower-right portion of your envelope."
please assist.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Dheana90,

I got the sealed and signed envelope from the board,They have hand written the both the addresses. To address(WES address) on the top right corner and from address on bottom left corner. This is ok? as on WES website its written "Affix the label to the lower-right portion of your envelope."
please assist.
Yes. The "To" adress is fine but Is the "from" address was written on the same side?

When my husband sent his doc, the "from" address was written on the back side of the envelope and WES accepted it.

Make sure your reference number is written as well on the "to" address.

pallaviu

May 11, 2019
Yes. The "To" adress is fine but Is the "from" address was written on the same side?

When my husband sent his doc, the "from" address was written on the back side of the envelope and WES accepted it.

Make sure your reference number is written as well on the "to" address.
Yes. from address is on the same page (front page) on bottom left.

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Finally sent it via DHL. DHL kept the original envelope in DHL envelope and sent it. Hope this shouldnt be an issue for WES.
I don't think it will be an issue. That's good that DHL have their own envelope. Extra protection I guess.

Good luck,dear :)

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Guys, I am looking for your help, please.
I am going to apply through SINP. I wanna know how many points I will get from the education section as I have Canadian Equivalency: 2 years diploma and four years bachelor. Am I going to get 35 in total?

Dheana90

Apr 8, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, I am looking for your help, please.
I am going to apply through SINP. I wanna know how many points I will get from the education section as I have Canadian Equivalency: 2 years diploma and four years bachelor. Am I going to get 35 in total?
You gonna get two or more certificate points for that. I don't know how much it is for SINP though.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

Pawar0096

Aug 1, 2019
Plz reply me m worried

My wes report is as follows :
Canadian equivalency summary
Bachelor’s degree (4 years)

Credential analysis 1
Credential : bachelor of science
Canadian equivalency: bachelor degree(3yrs)

Credential analysis 2
Credential : master of science
Canadian equivalency: bachelor degree(4yr)

Plz help me that to calculate crs score which option to choose two or more degrees or just one .