+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two consecutive part time semesters

Sajal Bansal

Feb 24, 2019
Hi everyone, I came to Canada and studied full time for 4 semesters. In my 4 sem i dropped two courses and retook them as a new 5 sem which was part time. Currently I am in my 5 sem. But now i want to drop a course again and retake it in a new 6 sem which would too be part time. So this way I will have two consecutive part time semesters. Now willI be able to get a PGWP with two conseutrive part time semesters ?
Did this happen with anyone, Please help me,,I am really stressed and depressed .

Thanks for your help.

waterlooengineer

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone, I came to Canada and studied full time for 4 semesters. In my 4 sem i dropped two courses and retook them as a new 5 sem which was part time. Currently I am in my 5 sem. But now i want to drop a course again and retake it in a new 6 sem which would too be part time. So this way I will have two consecutive part time semesters. Now willI be able to get a PGWP with two conseutrive part time semesters ?
Did this happen with anyone, Please help me,,I am really stressed and depressed .

Thanks for your help.
What is the total number of years you will be completing once you graduate? How long is your program?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thanks for your help.
Unfortunately you should expect the PGWP to be refused. If at all possible, you should avoid becoming a part time student during this semester.