+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two applications CEC and FSW ??!

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Can I have two pr applications ? One for CEC and other for FSW ? Do I have to create two GCKey accounts?

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Can I have two pr applications ? One for CEC and other for FSW ? Do I have to create two GCKey accounts?
No! You created 1 EE profile, can be eligible for both streams, it will indicate clearly in your profile. But when you get your ITA, IRCC will let your know which stream you get invited through.

engimam

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
No! You created 1 EE profile, can be eligible for both streams, it will indicate clearly in your profile. But when you get your ITA, IRCC will let your know which stream you get invited through.
Thanks for the reply. I have already a FSW appication that is one year old. This week I became eligible for CEC and I want to apply for it without withdrawing my FSW

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I have already a FSW appication that is one year old. This week I became eligible for CEC and I want to apply for it without withdrawing my FSW
If your old EE profile is 1 year old, it's gonna be expired soon, automatically according to this. You should prepare to create a new profile to get in the pool again, this time, it might show that you're eligible for both streams. Or, if your current (old) EE profile is not expired before the next CEC draw, you might get an invitation through it, assuming you already updated your profile with Canadian employment accordingly cauz that's what you should do while in the pool. The system will do the stream selection for you. I never heard of 2 EE profiles in the pool at the same time before. Good luck, mate.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can't.

Either withdraw the FSW application and apply under CEC. Or continue with the FSW application and forget about CEC.