+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two applications at the same time: Medical request AGAIN

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hi everybody,
Before I go ahead and call CIC, I'm hoping somebody on here may be able to assist me with my situation. I have two active permanent residency applications on my account: one from my OINP application and the other from my Express Entry CEC application. (I submitted my residency application via OINP BEFORE I received an ITA under Express Entry.)

So the issue now is: my OINP residency application has reached the point where it requires me to get a medical exam. I personally was not expecting the request to arrive so soon because I only submitted my application in May of 2019 and it's only October 2019 - most forums have said that they only received their medical requests a year after receiving their AOR.

I have already done my medical exam before I submitted my permanent residency application under Express Entry and it has already been processed and marked as passed.

Is there a way that I can let CIC know that my medical exam results (eMedical) have already been submitted under another category (to my other application)? Or should I send a copy of my medical results to them by e-mail?

Thanks in advance!

Dee121976

Oct 18, 2019
I also have two applications 1 is for permanent residency and just this year i also applied for spousal visa.when i received medical request for my spousal visa i also receive a remedical request for my pr application(pr medical expires) i just email them that i have done medical for my spousal visa and if they can liink that medical for my two applications. After 2 months i receive two ppr for both applications i just comply with my permanent residency ppr.i just submitted my passport last oct17
Hi everybody,
Before I go ahead and call CIC, I'm hoping somebody on here may be able to assist me with my situation. I have two active permanent residency applications on my account: one from my OINP application and the other from my Express Entry CEC application. (I submitted my residency application via OINP BEFORE I received an ITA under Express Entry.)

So the issue now is: my OINP residency application has reached the point where it requires me to get a medical exam. I personally was not expecting the request to arrive so soon because I only submitted my application in May of 2019 and it's only October 2019 - most forums have said that they only received their medical requests a year after receiving their AOR.

I have already done my medical exam before I submitted my permanent residency application under Express Entry and it has already been processed and marked as passed.

Is there a way that I can let CIC know that my medical exam results (eMedical) have already been submitted under another category (to my other application)? Or should I send a copy of my medical results to them by e-mail?

Thanks in advance!

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
I also have two applications 1 is for permanent residency and just this year i also applied for spousal visa.when i received medical request for my spousal visa i also receive a remedical request for my pr application(pr medical expires) i just email them that i have done medical for my spousal visa and if they can liink that medical for my two applications. After 2 months i receive two ppr for both applications i just comply with my permanent residency ppr.i just submitted my passport last oct17

Hi! That's awesome! May I know which e-mail address you sent your explanation to?