+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two and More Degrees ECA evaluation

syrus88

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Markicof

Can you please send your WES Report Showing 3 years Bachelor's degree and 1 year College diploma for CIMA Certificate. I sent my documents to IQAS for equivalency and they only sent me following

3 Years Bachelor's Degree Equivalent to 4 years Canadian Bachelor Honors.

For CIMA Certificate they did not say anything at all. I called them to find out the details and they replied that we don't do professional qualifications equivalency.

Can you send me your equivalency so I can ask them to do review their report?

syrusbabar@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

Reactions: Shassann1995.18

syrus88

Jan 8, 2017
Hi Everyone

Can someone help me here please. I have 3 years BA(HONS) from UK and I passed CIMA Certificate level in 2008. I sent my documents to IQAS for equivalency and they only sent me following

For CIMA Certificate they did not say anything at all. I called them to find out the details and they replied that we don't do professional qualifications equivalency.

Can someone advise me what should I do?

Thank you

msm2208

Jan 2, 2016
cpsingh said:
Hi,
No its not taking it into account. I have put separately for my spouse & both the achelor devree are recognised by WES, but I have been awarded only 8 points whereas if I would have got an option of "two or more......" , i would have got 9 points for spouse.

So putting kt separately does not Automatically Counts it.
Same here - I am facing the same issue. I think CIC did not make technical changes for the Spouse to be able to get 9 points.

Reactions: Shassann1995.18

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Googliya said:
My spouse's ECA report says - 'Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)'.

Per CRS calculator, she should get 9 points but the EE Profile shows only 8 as there is no option to choose '2 or more degree or diploma'. Even if I add 2 rows, there is no option to choose a PG Diploma Sad

Anyone can help with understanding this? TIA
If your ECA says 1 Year PGDM, there is an option in the drop down menu which says 1 year program in university, college, trade etc. You choose that and Im sure your points will get added.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
syrus88 said:
Hi Everyone

Can someone help me here please. I have 3 years BA(HONS) from UK and I passed CIMA Certificate level in 2008. I sent my documents to IQAS for equivalency and they only sent me following

Can someone advise me what should I do?

Yes, None of the organizations evaluate professional qualifications unfortunately. Maybe you can write to CIC and find out what to do in this case.

Thank you

msm2208

Jan 2, 2016
johnsyk said:
If your ECA says 1 Year PGDM, there is an option in the drop down menu which says 1 year program in university, college, trade etc. You choose that and Im sure your points will get added.
Nopes, that doesn't help in my case atleast. :(

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msm2208 said:
Nopes, that doesn't help in my case atleast. :(
Naah I have scored 9 out of 10 for spouse education selecting one year program etc etc

Tikhe0001

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tikhe0001 said:
Naah I have scored 9 out of 10 for spouse education selecting one year program etc etc
oops checked by profile again...and score has reduced by 1 mark..
Don't know when will IRCC resolve this issue?

Nil787

Mar 23, 2015
Hi Guys

I have two questions.

1) Based on below WES evaluation , can I claim two or more certificates ,diplomas or degress.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Computer Application Technology
Year: 2003
Awarded by: University of Mumbai
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Computer Applications Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Diploma (two years)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2005
Major/Specialization: Information Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

=======================================================

Question 2 ) Can I claim for my spouse :- two or more certificates ,diplomas or degress based on below evaluation.

Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2008
Major/Specialization: Accounting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Master of Commerce
Year: 2010
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: One year of graduate study

=======================================================================

I would appreciate for urgent response.. Thanks in advance !!!

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
It does not seem like either of you can claim two or more degrees since your Canadian equivalency does not indicate this.

However, you can try to raise the request with WES to change it to reflect both degrees.

swapsm

Aug 7, 2016
Hi Mate

I read the assessments as, both recognised with two post secondary education.
Keen to know your view of interpretation.

msm2208

Jan 2, 2016
Tikhe0001 said:
oops checked by profile again...and score has reduced by 1 mark..
Don't know when will IRCC resolve this issue?
Did you refresh your profile? I guess after you refresh your profile, this issue crops up. Somebody, please help!!! They will decide the cut-off based on points in system for profiles tomorrow midnight....

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi,

I have a question related to my WES Evaluation Summary: it is as follows

Canadian Equivalency Summary:
Bachelor's Degree (four Years) & Completion of a college Certificate (one year).

My question is, can I claim points for two or more certificates, Diplomas and Degrees?

NOTE: Initially WES evaluated my one year certificate as one-semester and later I had my university Fax the program requirement and details stating that it is a full one year program and it requires Bachelor's degree to qualify for it. However, WES evaluated it as college certification,isnread of Post-Bachelors Certificate.

Please Advise!!

pratikdsharma

Aug 12, 2017
Hi All,
Need one help from you all.. Please see below my ECA evaluation report. I have been granted Canadian equivalency of Bachelor's degree (four years) for my One year part time Postgraduate Diploma. This is very confusing.

In this case can you suggest, what should be selected in the Express Entry profile:
1) Should I claim points for only one Bachelor's Degree
2) Should I claim points fort two seperate Bachelors' Degree
3) Should I claim points for B"achelors Degree" & "One year Program at a university"?

Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2006
Awarded by: Saurashtra University
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

Credential: University Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2012
Awarded by: Gujarat University
Major/Specialization: Marketing Management