+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Turkish visa

Jb8

Mar 28, 2018
Hey, I am an approved refugee in canada and I made a request for a travel document.
I want to travel to Turkey but it said that I should get a visa first.
Please anyone could help me with this.
I want to know the processing time to get the turkish visa and also the reasons that could reject me from getting a visa to Turkey.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Contact the Turkish embassy in Canada. Processing time and approval is up to Turkey. They will likely want to see that you are employed and you have adequate savings. They will want to see that your ties are strong to Canada and don't plan to stay in Turkey past the expiration date of your visa. Canada will also want to see that you are working hard to integrate and become self-sufficient as a protected person who has likely applied for PR.

Just read your previous questions. Although there is no income requirement for spousal sponsorship you will have to show that you can support yourself and your spouse based on your income. As a student with only part-time income that may be difficult. If you receive welfare you will be denied. Given that you have never met your future spouse in person your application will be highly scrutinized.

Last edited: