+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Trying to determine Paris VAC backlog.

Sharkha

Nov 21, 2017
I am Indian and I applied extended family trv for my fiance who was pursuing erasmus internship in Spain. So i believe that visa will be processed in Paris visa office. Right? But after finishing the internship my fiance will move to another country, and with the updated address the visa office will be in Ankara. Apart from updating the address using Webform, should i also contact the Paris Visa Office to transfer the file to Ankara VO ? Please suggest- thanks in advance for your help.

timeline:
Online application and AOR-2 june 2021
Biometrics request-3 june 2021
Biometrics done and updated to profile-18 june 2021.
No other update yet.
Also filed for gcms notes in the meanwhile.

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
I had a schedule A request a the start of this month. Remedical or medical extension was always a good sign for other applicants, they received their PPRs after a short period but they were mostly 2019 applicants.We have a whatsapp group for Paris vo, members from different nationalities. We share our progress which usually happens at the same time for most of the applicants.
Hello,
Could you please send us the link of the whatsapp group to join you. My file is at Paris visa office and my timeline is in my signature. Thanks in advance

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Our Paris file moved quickly. We sent our application December 15, 2020 and PPR was received on July 2, 2021 after interview.

ETA: this was for Family Sponsorship.

Reza.f2020

Jun 2, 2021
Hello,
Could you please send us the link of the whatsapp group to join you. My file is at Paris visa office and my timeline is in my signature. Thanks in advance
Hello there, I was wondering if you could add me to your WhatsApp group, my file has been hold in Paris VO since last year ,everything pass, last update: remedical requested last month, still waiting.

KOMARI

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Hello there, I was wondering if you could add me to your WhatsApp group, my file has been hold in Paris VO since last year ,everything pass, last update: remedical requested last month, still waiting.
Hi, I've just sent you the link. Cheers

Aijuli

Dec 28, 2021
Hello,
Hello everyone
My Vo is Paris
AOR sept 2020
I received a RFV email in January 2020
But i had to add my new born to my case so IRCC replied us via our webform asking us to wait for a new RFV email including our newborn
Since then no news at all except on November 2021 where my medical status was automatically extended

We raised several webforms and we only received automatic reply saying that the file is still in proccess which makes no sense because everything was done in january 2020 as we received the first RFV email even the adding of our last born was complete in february 2020
Now we are waiting for gcms notes

Please send me the link of the whatsapp group