+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV

Naitik91

Mar 5, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am a PR in Canada and I have provided all the necessary documents online.

I applied for Super-visa for my Mom, the details are as follows:
Country of Applicant : India
Application Submission : Mar 2021
Biometrics : July 2021
Upfront Medical : Jan 2021

What to expect after this? Has anyone received approval for super visa? Could you please share your timeline here as well.

PositiveEnergy

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys,

Seeking an advice:
I am a PR in Canada am I have been in a 5 months old long distance relationship with my girlfriend back home.
I was home June, 2021 to meet her and we did spend almost a month together during my stay.
Now I would like to invite her to Canada through the visitor permit.
Has anyone been in such situation or does anyone have any idea how to go about it?
I am just curious about this time we are now a.k.a Covid-19, as only immediate and extended family are allowed.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Looks like I am not the only one. My TRV file was submitted to IRCC on 10th February 2021 and no update to date. Did you guys get any updates on your application?

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Seeking an advice:
I am a PR in Canada am I have been in a 5 months old long distance relationship with my girlfriend back home.
I was home June, 2021 to meet her and we did spend almost a month together during my stay.
Now I would like to invite her to Canada through the visitor permit.
Has anyone been in such situation or does anyone have any idea how to go about it?
I am just curious about this time we are now a.k.a Covid-19, as only immediate and extended family are allowed.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply
The timeline sucks. We all have been waiting for at least 6months with no update so far. You can start the process, but don't hold your breath. It will take time. All the best.

Harshara

Mar 21, 2021
Category........
VISIT
Hello Everyone,

I have applied for visitors visa for my mother . Recently she has completed her biometrics and it's updated successfully. I am a Permanent Resident and my husband is a Canadian Citizen. We have mentioned the same in our application and have uploaded all the related documents as well.
Today they have uploaded 'Information letter' in our gckey account.

Subject: Request for an Authorization for Exemption from Canadian Travel Restrictions for the
Purpose of Family Reunification
Good day xxxxxx,
We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in
process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when
a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill
out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa office directly.
Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured
that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible;
however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.
Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel
document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are
advised.
We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada

But I didn't raise any webform or send emails till now.
Can someone please say what does this mean??

tushar2485

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
Hi Friends, need a quick suggestion. I have applied for my mother’s TRV in Feb 2021, and got the biometrics done on 12th July. I don’t see any movement in the processing of the visa. Though my wife is pregnant and we are expecting our baby by November, we have not mentioned this to be the reason in the request letter.
keeping the current situation in mind, do you think I should raise any web form/anything that can expedite the process?

MissB33

Aug 11, 2021
I applied on July 12th and got a request for biometrics, those completed on Aug 4th. It says they will contact us when they begin to review eligibility but We have heard nothing.

I was thinking of requesting GCMS notes, Buy I've heard that can take 40 days.

Has anyone actually gotten their visitor visa since the pandemic started?
^Is my question. They are saying the borders open to international nonessential travel on Sept 7th so it's hard to not be nervous.

Bhoomika2701

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Guys, even I am waiting for my TRV response. Submitted on 10th February 2021. My colleagues who submitted after me, got the update to submit passport. I wonder how they are working on the application.